Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Public Health
Dr Narendra Singh
Professor Community Medicine
Central Govt Medical College & Hospital in Faridabad , India
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr Narendra Singh to Join the Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Public Health.
Having completed MBBS, MD, PGDHHM, Certificate Clinical Research from eminent institutions, I have vast medical and administrative experience of 37 yrs in Army medical institutions hospitals, & medical college hospitals, more than 26 yrs as specialist in Community medicine, 10 yrs of medical teaching experience in Community medicine in medical colleges. Have MCI eligibility letter for Professor Community medicine. Worked on 3 Armed Forces Medical Research Committee projects and guided many MD, PhD student thesis. Contributed research papers in many national & international medical journals. Am a lifetime member of IMA, IAPSM, IPHA, Intl Epid Association, International forum of teachers on UNESCO Chair Bioethics.
Presently working as Professor Community Medicine in a central govt medical college & Hospital in Faridabad , India
• Expert Medical Technology Teacher, having attended MCI teachers training (basic, revised, ATCOM) in MAMC New Delhi & worked as coordinator MEU.
• Having MCI eligibility letter for appointment of Professor Community Medicine
• Served in Indian Armed Forces medical hospitals for 32 years
• Well trained ,& worked as medical teacher and hospital administrator
• Exceptional written and verbal communicator
• Streamlined teaching, for MBBS, co guide for MD, PhD students in medical college.
• Streamlined the hospital working with new SOPs, enforcement by hospital rounds, periodical trainings at all levels (doctors, nursing, paramedics, ward boys)
• Worked out regular outreach Programs of hospital for “Reaching the Unreached” rural, urban slum populations.
• Did innovative ideas to increase hospital revenues.
• Worked for WHO as monitor in NPSP
Research work done in ARMY MEDICAL CORPS (Author/Co-Author)
Worked on following research projects while in “Armed Forces Medical Research Committees Projects”
1. Trial of Deltamethrin impregnated Net Mosquitoes for Control of Malaria in the Armed Forces. (76828/DGMS/5-B dt 31 Mar 2005 (Worked from June 1998 to May 2000 at Panagarh (WB). Lt Col Narendra Singh, et al.
2. Multi-centric Study of Vector Biology & Seroprevalance of Scrub Typhus. (No – 3270/2004 dated 31 Aug 2004) (Worked at Dehradun: 2005 to 2007) Lt Col Narendra Singh, et al.
3. Assessment of level of Stress & to work out Preventive measures against stress among troops in Counter Insurgency Operations scenario. Worked at Jammu in 2008). Maj AK Tyagi, Lt Col Narendra Singh, et al.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
MEMBERSHIP LIFE MEMBERSHIP OF:
i. Indian Association of Preventive &Social Medicine -1601
ii. Indian Public Health Association Membership no. – L/2012/DO/6123
iii. Indian Medical Association
iv. International Epidemiological Association
v. International Forum of Teachers of UNESCO Chair on Bioethics
• Attended International Conference on Military Face of HIV/AIDS -2004.
• Attended Pre-med CME in Los Angles (USA) in 2009.
• Attended 50-60 CMEs/Conferences in various Medical Institutions on clinical/Medical problems.
• Attended National conference of Indian Association of Preventive & Social Medicine regularly.
• Attended National conference of Indian Public Health Association regularly.
• Attended IMA conferences & CMEs in local branches of IMA.
• Worked regularly in Close Cooperation with State Health Auth on Polio control & AIDS control society Utterakhand & other states Govt. and organised workshops & CME’s.