Editorial Board of International Journal of Natural Science and Reviews
Dr. Deepak Kumar
Assistant Professor, School of Chemical Sciences and Physical Sciences, Lovely Professional University
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Deepak Kumar to Join the Editorial Board of International Journal of Natural Science and Reviews.
• Currently working as an Assistant Professor in Lovely Professional University.
• Worked as a “Research Scientist” in Alkem Laboratory Limited a leading pharmaceutical Industry 2017-18.
• Synthesis generic drugs such as Dalfampyridine, Esmeprazole trihydrate, Lanthanum carbaonate octahydrate at 500 gm level.
• As a “Research Scholar” have knowledge and deep expertise in developing new organic polymers from 10mg to 5 gm scale
• Have five publications in international reputed journals and presented in many notable conferences
• Strong leadership ability, foresight in objective, ability to work with senior leads
• Deep expertise in synthesis and characterization of nanoparticles and identifying their role in synthesis of nanocomposites using different synthesize polymers
Knowledge and Abilities:
• Literature survey of energy and pharmaceutical interested compounds such as intermediates and high value in milligram to macro scale
• Carrying out an active program while synthesizing compounds solve the complicated problems and design novel synthetic routes to target molecules. Modify reaction conditions based on reagents, solvents, catalyst
• Evaluating the experimental procedures during the feasibility and optimizing the effective synthetic scheme for carrying out larger scales
• Contributing effectively to provide a routine flow of quality ideas for synthesizing target compounds, which is helping to increase the overall productivity in the group.
• Purification of compounds by crystallization technique, Fractional distillation, conventional silica gel column chromatography, Combi flash purifier and vacuum distillation.
• Safety in-charge for our lab, ensuring safety procedures while carrying out experiments
• Spectroscopy: Acquisition and analysis of NMR (1H, 13C, F19), GPC, XRD, TEM, SEM, HRMA, UV-VIS NIR, Mosserbauer spectroscopy, IR, and UV
• Chromatography: Expertise in various chromatographic techniques viz., Sephadex, Normal Silica gel, reversed phase column chromatography. Expertise in handling the instruments like Combiflash and HPLC
• Synthesis of metal oxides nanoparticles by different protocols such as sol-gel, reflux, hydrothermal and ultra -sonication methods. These nanoparticles are characterized by different techniques such as XRD, TEM, FT-IR, SEM, UV-Vis and magnetic nanoparticles characterized by VSM, UV-VIS-NIR
• Synthesis of acryoyl based energetic monomers and further polymerized by free radical polymerization method. These polymers are characterized by FT-IR, NMR, HRMS, GPC, and thermal studies were carried out DSC-TGA
• Full time teach experience at the leading graduate and post graduate college S.G.N Khalsa PG college, Sri Ganganagar (Rajasthan) in academic year 2010-2011.
CertificateClick to download