Editorial Board of American Journal of Anatomy and Physiology
Dr Divya R
Assistant Professor, Department of Physiology,
Karpagam Faculty of Medical Science & Research Centre
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr Divya R to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Anatomy and Physiology.
Education and Training:
Doctor of Medicine : MD in Physiology (2012 – 2015), SMVMCH, Puducherry
Graduation : MBBS, Madurai Medical College, Dr.MGR Medical University, Tamilnadu. (2004 – 2010),
Dissertation Topic: MD (PHYSIOLOGY): A study of hematological parameters and anthropometric indicators in hypertensive and normotensive males.
1. HDL and Physical fitness – Do they go hand in hand? Third Prize winning article-Vin bio celesta 2012 – All India Dissertation Competion
2. An experimental study on immediate effect of direct barefoot contact with earth on prehypertension. – Med world Asia International Excellency Awards (MAIER) 2018
Paper (Oral) presentation
1. A comparative study of biochemical markers of renal function and creatinine clearance in hypertensive and normotensive males. AMCMET Medical College Ahmedabad.19th Oct 2013.
2. A comparative study of qtc in obese, non-obese hypertensive and obese normotensive males. Envoccon2016. Sree Balaji medical college. Chennai.10 th & 11th Sept2016.
1. Serum creatinine and creatinine clearance in hypertensive and normotensive males. Kamineni Institute of Medical sciences, Nalgonda, Andhrapradesh. 9th-11th Dec 2013.
2.Therapeutic potential of brown adipose tissue physiology in metabolic disorders. AMBI MIDCON 2014. Sri Manakula Vinayakar Medical college.7th June 2014
1.Evaluation of serum 1,5 anhydroglucitol levels in patients with Type 2 diabetes mellitus
2. Synthesis of silver nanoparticles and evaluation of its antimicrobial, antioxidant and anticancer activity
3. The role of cannabinoid receptor in human prostate cancer.
4. Peer assisted Learning: A new teaching approach in undergraduate medical students
5. Jig saw technique: active learning method in undergraduate medical students
6. Genetic polymorphism of Thyroid receptor genes and its association with plasma TSH and iodothyronine levels.
7. Effect of natural compounds on replacement of transfluthrin in mosquito repellents.
8. Flipped classroom learning: Interactive learning method in undergraduate medical students.
9. A Gelotology study: Immunological physiological and Psychological effects of Hasyayoga (Laughter Yoga) in patients with Depression.
CertificateClick to download