Editorial Board of American Journal of Anatomy and Physiology
Dr. Divyanshu ( Divy) Dua
Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Divyanshu ( Divy) Dua to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Anatomy and Physiology.
Dr Divyanshu ‘Divy’ Dua is a consultant medical oncologist and Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP). Dr Dua trained in internal medicine and medical oncology in Australia as part of FRACP before completing a clinical fellowship in drug development, early phase trials and thoracic malignancies at the Guy’s Hospital, London (UK), and the Sarah Cannon Research Institute (UK).
Thoracic malignancies – including lung cancer, mesothelioma and thymoma – continue to be of special clinical interest to Dr Dua. He also has particular interest in the treatment of Genitourinary malignancies malignant melanoma, CNS tumours and breast cancer. Dr Dua has also been involved in geriatric oncology services as part of his role as medical oncologist. He has been running the multidisclipnary clinic in Canberra for the past 2.5 years.
Dr Dua has published several articles in peer reviewed international journals. He is actively involved in teaching and research through his current affiliation with the Australian National University, Canberra. Past academic affiliations include the University of Adelaide, Flinders University, Monash Rural school of Medicine in Australia and King’s College London. He is also active in training of the Physician training program.
• Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP)
• Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
• American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
• European Society of Clinical Oncology (ESMO)
• International Society of Geriatric Oncology (SIOG)
• Medical Oncology Group of Australia (MOGA)
• Clinical Oncology Society of Australia (COSA)
• The Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate Cancer Trials Group (ANZUP)
• The European Association for Cancer Research (EACR)
• American Association of Clinical Research (AACR)
• Cooperative Clinical Trials Groups of the Clinical Oncological Society of Australia (COGNO)
• Australia and New Zealand Melanoma Trial Group (ANZMTG)
• Australasian Lung cancer trial group (ALTG)
CertificateClick to download