Editorial Board of International Journal of Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr Ferruh TASPINAR
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, School of Health Science, Dumlupinar University, Campus of Evliya Celebi, 43100, Kutahya, Turkey
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr Ferruh TASPINAR to Join the Editorial Board of International Journal of Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Degree Department University Year
Graduate Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Dumlupinar University, Kutahya 2001
Post-Graduate Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Pamukkale University, Denizli 2007
Doctorate Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Pamukkale University, Denizli 2010
Research Activity (SCI & SCIE & SSCI & Arts publications)
1.Taspinar F, Aslan UB, Sabir N, Cavlak U. (2013) Implementation of Matrix Rhythm Therapy and Conventional Massage in Young Females and Comparison of Their Acute Effects on Circulation. J Altern Complement Med. Apr 19(10):826-32
2. Ferruh Taspinar, Cihan Caner Aksoy, Betul Taspinar, Ali Cimbiz. (2013) Comparison of Patients with Different Pathologies in Terms of Shoulder Protraction and Scapular Asymmetry. J. Phys. Ther. Sci. 25:1033-1038.
3. Betul Taspinar, Ferruh Taspinar, Sultan Guclu, Abdurrahman Nalbant, Bilge Basakci Calik, Ahmet Uslu, Sermet Inal. (2013) Investigation of the association between mobbing and musculoskeletal discomfort in academicians. Japanese Psychological Research. 55;4:400-408
4. Taspinar F., Taspinar B., Cavlak U., Celik E. (2013). Determining the Pain- Affecting Factors of University Students with Nonspecific Low Back Pain. Journal of physical therapy science, 25(12), 1561.
5. Taspinar, B., Aslan, U. B., Agbuga, B., & Taspinar, F. (2014). A comparison of the effects of hatha yoga and resistance exercise on mental health and well-being in sedentary adults: A pilot study. Complementary Therapies in Medicine.
6. Inal, S., Taspinar, F., Gulbandilar, E., Gok, K. (2014). Comparison of the biomechanical effects of pertrochanteric fixator and dynamic hip screw on an intertrochanteric femoral fracture using the finite element method. The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery.
7. Gok A., Inal S, Taspinar F., Gulbandilar E., Gok K. (2014) Fatigue behaviors of different materials for schanz screws in femoral fracture model using finite element analysis. Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials – Rapid Communications. 5-6(8): 576 – 580
8. Afsar, E., Taspinar, F., Calik, B. B., Ozkan, Y., & Gok, K. (2016). Use of the finite element analysis to determine stresses in the knee joints of osteoarthritis patients with different Q angles. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 1-7.
9. Saracoglu, I., Kurt, G., Okur, E. O., Afsar, E., Seyyar, G. K., Calik, B. B., & Taspinar, F. (2016). The effectiveness of specific exercise types on cardiopulmonary functions in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: a systematic review. Rheumatology International, 1-13.
10. Taspinar, F., Taspinar, B., Ozkan, Y., Afsar, E., Gul, C., & Durmaz, E. D. (2017). Relationship between fear avoidance beliefs and burnout syndrome in patients with lumbar disc herniation. Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, 1-6.
11. Gok, A., Inal, S., Taspinar, F., Gulbandilar, E., & Gok, K. (2017). Comparison of parallel or convergent proximal schanz screw placement of pertrochanteric fixator in intertrochanteric fracture model. Mechanical Sciences, 8(2), 259.
12. Saracoglu, I., Emuk, Y., & Taspinar, F. (2017). Does taping in addition to physiotherapy improve the outcomes in subacromial impingement syndrome? A systematic review. Physiotherapy theory and practice, 1-13.
CertificateClick to download