Editorial Board of International Journal of Social Research
Dr. Gapsalamov Almaz Rafisovich
PhD in Economics, the head of department of economics and management
Kazan Federal University, Elabuga Institute of Kazan Federal University.
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Gapsalamov Almaz Rafisovich to Join the Editorial Board of International Journal of Social Research.
He has got the higher education. In December 20, 2006 he was awarded the degree of PhD in Economics at the Samara State University of Economics (Russia).
Work experience He has been working at the Kazan Federal University, Elabuga Institute of Kazan Federal University (Russia, Republic of Tatarstan) since 2002 (total experience is 14 years). During his work, he was Deputy Dean for Academic Affairs in the Faculty of History, Head of the Department of historical, juridical and economic disciplines of Elabuga State Pedagogical University (formerly Elabuga Institute of Kazan Federal University). Now he is the Head of the Department of Economics and Management Institute of Elabuga Institute of Kazan Federal University. Main teaching disciplines are “Economy”, “Economic Geography”, “History of Russia”, “Economics of Education” and others.
Gapsalamov A.R. is actively involved in academic life. The main scientific direction of his activity is the “Economic history” and “Education”. Today he has published over 80 scientific publications (including 8 works from the Scopus database logs).
1. In 2012, he received a grant from the Russian Foundation for Basic Research on “Reform of the USSR industrial control systems and their implementation at the regional level (in the case of the Republic of Tatarstan)”.
2. Twice he became the winner of the competition for the “Best Scientific Book for 2007 and 2010”, organized by the Fund of development of national education (Sochi, Russia).
3. In 2013 he became the winner of IV Siberian inter-regional competition titles of higher education institutions, “University Book – 2013” (Ulan-Ude, Russia) and V Siberian inter-regional competition titles of higher education institutions, “University book – 2014” (Omsk, Russia).
4. In 2014 he received a diploma in the nomination “The best scientific publication” in International media industry competition for higher education “University Book 2014: social and human sciences” (Kazan, Russia).
5. In 2010 and 2016 he became a finalist for “Best Young Scientist of the Republic of Tatarstan”, held by the Ministry of Youth, Sports and Tourism of the Republic of Tatarstan. In 2014 he became the winner of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan “Best Young Scientist of the Republic of Tatarstan for 2014”. In 2014 he was awarded the Commemorative Medal of N. D. Kondratiev “For contribution to the development of the social sciences” (Moscow, Russia).
He takes an active part in work of the scientific and methodological seminars, organizing the work of the department: in particular, was the organizer of four All-Russia Scientific Conference “Economic and Legal Aspects of Regional Development: History and Modernity” (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016.); among the organizers of IV, V, VI, VII International Staheev readings (2009, 2011, 2013, 2015.); intercollegiate student scientific conferences; All-Russian scientific-practical conference “Risk Management in the economy for sustainable development” (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.). Almaz Rafisovich enters into editorial group for the publication of these articles of conferences.
Gapsalamov A.R. dedicates to receive new knowledge a lot of time. He has visited the following refresher and training courses during his time:
1. passed the English courses at Elabuga Institute of Kazan Federal University in 2014;
2. courses “Business-coach” in the MBA program in 2013;
3. probation at the Institute of Economy and Finance of Kazan Federal University in October – December, 2012, attended a refresher course: “Historical Science”, Barnaul, 2010; “Consultant Plus”, Elabuga, 2010; “Human resource management in the modern organization”, Moscow, Institute for Advanced Studies at the public service, March 2008;
4. “Processing of sociological data using SPSS», Kazan, KSU, January – February 2006;
5. “Political Sociology and problems of ideology”, Kazan, KSU, March-April 2005; “Ethnosociology”, Kazan, KSU, May-June 2004.
CertificateClick to download