Editorial Board of Open Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Dr. Ifeadike Chigozie Ozoemena
Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Ifeadike Chigozie Ozoemena to Join the Editorial Board of Open Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
• PROSPECTIVE STUDIES – “COST ANALYSIS OF MALARIA IN UNDER-FIVE IN RURAL/URBAN NIGERIA”. 2007.
• Baseline survey- “prevalence and pattern of bacteria and intestinal parasites among food handlers in the federal capital territory of nigeria” – 2012
• Baseline survey – “assessment of the food hygiene practices of food handlers in the federal capital territory of nigeria”. – 2014
• Baseline survey – “comparative cost analysis of malaria treatement in urban and rural households in southeastern nigeria”. – 2014.
Academic leadership qualities:
1. External examiner, national postgraduate medical college of nigeria, faculty of public health, 2011 till date.
2. External examiner, college of medicine madonna university elele final mbbs degree examination 2015 – 2017.
3. Internal examiner, department of chemical pathology msc, april, 2016.
4. Supervision of about 150 community medicine projects of medical students assigned to me from 2009-till date.
5. Supervisior, school of post graduate studies, nnamdi azikiwe university, awka, nigeria: 2013 till date. The following masters of public health thesis have been successfully supervisied to completion:
Title: “the prevalence of bacteria and intestinal parasites among food handlers in the federal capital territory, abuja”: by ironkwe okechukwu chuks, reg number: 2005376019f.
Title: “a comparative study on knowledge, attitude and practice of family planning amongst men in onitsha north and ayamelum local government areas in anambra state”:by eze nkem precious, reg number: 20130376006p.
Academic and education committes of university, local, state or fed. Govt.
Member – protocol committee college of health sciences, nnamdi azikiwe university, nnewi campus. 2012
Member – staff welfare committee college of health sciences, nnamdi azikiwe university, nnewi campus.2012
Member strategic planning development committee of college of health sciences, nnamdi azikiwe university, awka. 2012-2017
Member/secretary- valedictory/award faculty board meeting committee .august 2014-16
Member, college committee on student hostel, neni, 2015 -16
Member, student displenary comittee namadi azikiwe university, awka. 2017 – till date.
Member, committee on lecture delivery, monitoring for faculties of medicine, basic medical science, health science and technology and pharmaceutical sciences. 25th october, 2016.
CertificateClick to download