Editorial Board of American Journal of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
Dr. Indrasena R Kummetha
University of California San Diego (UCSD), Department of Pediatrics
9500 Gilman Drive, MC 0762, BRF-11, Room NO:2220, San Diego, California, 92093, USA
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Indrasena R Kummetha to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, India Ph.D, From Department of Chemistry, March 2015.
Sree Venkateswara University, India, Master of Science, From Department of Chemistry, April 2007. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, India
Bachelor of Science, From Department of Chemistry, April 2002
I received an “Outstanding Achiever” award in 2011from GVK BIOSCIENCES in R&D department
1. University of California, San Diego (UCSD), La Jolla, CA June 2015 – Present Postdoctoral Fellow. Department of Pediatrics. Research focused on synthesis of new analogs for the testing of VIF protein, Ebola virus, zika virus and Cancer.
2. Worked as a Senior Research Associate in “Clearsynth Research Centre” (Drug Impurity Profile), (Hyderabad), India from August 2014 to June 2015.
3. Worked as a Research Associate in “Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) ”, Hyderabad from November 2013 to July 2014.
4. Worked as a Research Associate in “GVK BIO SCIENCES (Pvt) Ltd (CRO)”, Hyderabad from November 2009 to November 2013.
5. Worked as a senior chemist (Process Development) in “VECTOR BIO SCIENCES” (Pvt) Ltd, Hyderabad from June 2007 to October 2009.
CertificateClick to download