Editorial Board of Global Journal of Energy and Environment
Dr. K. Jayakumar
Department of Botany, A.v.c College (Autonomous), Mannampandal – 609 305, Mayiladuthurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. K. Jayakumar to Join the Editorial Board of Global Journal of Energy and Environment.
TRAINING PROGRAMMES ATTENDED
1. Attended on commercial Agricultural technology at soil water management training program attended in Tamilnadu Agricultural University – Thanjavur-17 Sep, 2010.
2. Attended on Faculty Development Program attended in Sastra University – Thanjavur-19th & 20th Dec 2011
3. Attended on Faculty Development Program attended in Annnai college of Arts & Science Kovilacherrty- Kumbakonam- 27th Jan 2011.
SEMINARS, CONFERENCES AND SYMPOSIA ATTENDED
1. International conference on “Biotechnology – Promises and Realities”, PSGR Krishnammal College for Women, Peelamedu Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 14-15th July 2006.
2. UGC National Seminar on Present Scenario in plant Science Research, Department of Botany, Annamalai University, 19 & 20 February 2005.
3. National Seminar on effect of Tsunami on coastal ecosystem. CAS in marine biology, Annamalai University, 10th April 2005.
4. National Science Day Nature, Nature for our future CAS in Marine Biology, Annamalai University, 28th February 2006.
5. National Seminar on Appropriate Technologies for Sustainable Horticulture, Department of Horticulture, Annamalai University, 20-21st March, 2006.
6. National Seminar on Recent in plant Biology, V. H. N. Senthikumara Nadar Collage, Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu, 10 & 11th August, 2006.
7. National Conference on Microbial Biotechnology for Agriculture and Industry, Department of Microbiology, Annamalai University. 28-29th March 2006.
8. 94th Indian science congress, Annamalai University, 3wth January 2007.
9. UGC National Seminar on Recent Advances in medicinal plant Research, Department of Botany, Annamalai University, 3 & 4th March 2007.
10. National Seminar on Recent Advances in legume Research, Department of Agricultural Botany, Annamalai University, 6 & 7th March 2008.
11. UGC National Seminar on Current Trends in Environment & Biosafety –SCEB, Department of Zoology, Annamalai University, 8 & 9th March 2008.
12. National conference on Animal Ethics and Welfare, Department of Zoology (DDE), Annamalai University, 28 & 30th March 2008.
13. UGC sponsored national conference on Recent trends in Bioscience-21st Millennium, Department of Zoology, Annamalai University, 6 & 7th March 2009.
14. National Seminar on Climate change and Environmental challenges, Department of Botany, Annamalai University, 7 & 8th March 2009.
15. National conference on Animal Ethics and Welfare, Department New challenges & Opportunities in Soil Organic Matter Research -NECOSOR , Department of Soil Science & Agricultural chemistry, Annamalai University, 26th Feb 2010.
16. National Seminar Inter Collegiate level on Legume Research, Department of Life Science, Mass College of Arts & Science, 03rd April 2012.
17. National seminar on Emerging trends in Chemistry (NSATC – 14). Department of Chemistry, A.V.C College (Autonomous), Mannampandal, Mayiladuthurai – 13 & 14th, March – 2014.
18. UGC Assisted seminar on Emerging trends in Plant Sciences. Department of Botany, A.V.C College (Autonomous), Mannampandal, Mayiladuthurai – 6th, October 2014.
19. State level seminar on Recent Advances in Biochemistry. Department of Biochemistry, Rabiammal Ahamed Maideen College for women, Tiruvarur – 22nd, January 2015.
20. TEQIP II sponsored Two days seminar on “Network Pharmacology – A new horizon in drug design”, Department of biotechnology, Bharathidasan Institute of Technology (BIT) campus, Anna University, Tiruchirappalli – 30 & 31st August -2016.
21. National conference on ‘Recent Advances in Modern Biology and Rural Development’ PG & Research department of Botany & Microbiology, AVVM Sri Poondi Pushaopam College, Thanjavur – 5th & 6th October – 2017.
1. Workshop on Prof. K.S. Sonachalam memorial XVIII inters- disciplinary Research Methodelogy, Department of Economics, Annamalai University, 10 & 13th March 2008.
2. UGC National Seminar cum Work Shop on Recent Trend in Plant Science Research, Department of Botany, Annamalai University, 18th & 20th Feb 2010.
3. UGC – Sponsored one day workshop on Scientific Writing. Department of Botany, A.V.C College (Autonomous), Mannampandal, Mayiladuthurai – 11th, October 2014.
4. Science Academies’ Lecture Workshop on “Perspectives in Biological Research”, Department of Botany, A.V.C College (Autonomous), Mannampandal, Mayiladuthurai – 23rd & 24th, January 2017.
5. A State Level Workshop on “Organic Farming Production” (An Entrepreneurship Programme), PG & Research Department of Microbiology, Jamal Mohamed College (Autonomous), Trichy – 27th & 28th January 2017.
6. Science Academies’ Lecture Workshop on “Recent Advances in Biology”, Department of
CertificateClick to download