Editorial Board of American Journal of Clinical Research and Reviews
Dr. Karol Szyluk
District Hospital of Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery.
b41-940 Piekary Śląskie, Bytomska 62 str. POLAND
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Karol Szyluk to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Clinical Research and Reviews.
– Polish Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (PTOiTR)
– Polish society of sports medicine (PTMS)
– Polish Society of Shoulder and Elbow (PTBŁ)
– Société Européenne pour la Chirurgie de l’Epaule et du Coude (SECEC) – oridynary member
– European Society for Sugery of the Shoulder and the Elbow (ESSSE)
– European Wrist Arthroscopy Society (EWAS)
Author and co-author of more than 25 scientific papers, published in scientific literature, including 8 papers in foreign literature (IF = 14.23)
PARTICIPATION IN RESEARCH PROGRAMS:
– Posttraumatic neuralgia (subinvestigator) -2010-2011r.
– Neurophatic Pain (subinvestigator) – 2012-2013r.
– The effect of selected genetic factors on the efficiency of the treatment process of tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) with autologous platelet rich plasma (Head of the research project) – 06.2017 – 12.2020.
– ICH GCP training during the investigator meeting and initiation visit; 2010-2012r.
EDUCATION: Silesian medical university. Katowice (1994-2001)
1.General Hospital 1. Address: 41-200 Sosnowiec Zegadłowicza 3 str Phone: (32) 41 30 300 (2001-2002 year)
2. District Hospital of Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery. Address:41-940 Piekary Śląskie, Bytomska 62 str. POLAND (from 2003-still)
CertificateClick to download