Editorial Board of Journal of Stroke Research
Dr. Kejie Yin
Department of Neurology
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Kejie Yin to Join the Editorial Board of Journal of Stroke Research. Dr. Kejie Yin is working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Neurology of University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
1. Non-coding RNAs (microRNAs, long non-coding RNAs) and ischemic stroke-induced cerebrovascular endothelial pathology and brain injury.
2. Krüppel-like transcription factors in ischemic cerebrovascular endothelial biology /pathologies and brain injury.
3. The essential role of PPARs and PPAR coregulators in cerebrovascular diseases.
4. Nitroalkenes-mediated vasculo- and neuro-protection in ischemic stroke.
5. The role of Bim in vascular degeneration in cerebral amyloid angiopathy.
CertificateClick to download