Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Physics
Dr. Laith Ahmed Najam
Physics Department, Mosul University
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Laith Ahmed Najam to Join the Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Physics.
1. Laith Ahmed Najam, Hazim Louis Mansour, Nada Fadhil Tawfiq, Mahmood Salim Karim, Measurement of Radon Gas Concentrations in Tap Water Samples for Thi-Qar Governorate Using Nuclear Track Detector (CR-39), Detection, 2016, 4, 1-8
2. Abdalsattar Kareem Hashim, Laith Ahmed Najam, Lordford Tettey-Larbi, A Study of Radon Concentration in Different Brands Tobacco Cigarette in Iraqi Market, Influencing Factors and Lung Cancer Risk, International Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.5, Issue 10, 2015.
3. Abdalsattar K. Hashim, Laith A. Najam, Alpha Radioactivity in Various Brands of Rice in Iraqi Market, International Journal of Environmental Monitoring and Protection, 2015; 2(5): 70-75
4. Hussain A. Al-Jobouri, Mustafa Y. Rajab, Laith A. Najam,
Analysis of Nuclear Track Parameters of CN-85 Detector Irradiated to Thermal Neutrons by Using MATLAB Program, Detection, Vol.3 No.4, October 2015, PP. 29-36
5. Abdalsattar Kareem Hashim, Laith Ahmed Najam, Radium and Uranium Concentrations Measurements in Vegetables Samples of Iraq, Detection, Vol.3 No.4, October 2015, PP. 21-28, DOI: 10.4236/detection.2015.34004
6. Laith A. Najam, Shaher A. Younis, Assessment of Natural Radioactivity Level in Soil Samples for Selected Regions in Nineveh Province (IRAQ), International Journal of Novel Research in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics, Vol. 2, Issue 2, pp: (1-9)
7. Saad N. Abood, Mohamed Bechir Ben Hamida, Laith A. Najim, Structure Evolution in Odd-Even Eu- 155 Nucleus within IBFM-2, American Journal of Modern Energy, 2015; 1(1): 17-24, Published online June 18, 2015
CertificateClick to download