Editorial Board of American Journal of Cardiology Research and Reviews
Dr. Luca Zanoli
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, School of Nephrology, University of Catania, Italy
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Luca Zanoli to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Cardiology Research and Reviews.
MEMBERSHIP OF MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS
• Italian Society of Nephrology since 2004
• Italian Society of Internal Medicine since 2013
• Italian Society of Hypertension since 2018
• Artery Society since 2014
• American Society of Nephrology since 2017
• European Society of Hypertension since 2017
Bursary of the Artery Society
• 2013, to present data at the Artery Congress, London, UK, 17-19 October
• 2012, to present data at the Artery Congress, Vienna, Austria, 18-20 October
Accommodation grant of the European Society of Hypertension
• 2013, to present data at the ESH Congress, Milan, Italy, June 14-17.
• 2012, to present data at the ESH Congress, London, UK, April 26-29
Best abstracts presented by young authors at the annual congress of the European Renal Association and European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) Society
• 2012, ERA-EDTA Congress, Paris, France, May 24-27 (Abstract: “Determinants of the common carotid artery subclinical lesions in hypertensive subjects with renal fibromuscular dysplasia”)
• 2011, ERA-EDTA Congress, Prague, Czech Republic, June 23-26 (Abstract: “The spectral analysis of carotid distension rate is associated with the cardiovascular risk of patients with moderate renal dysfunction”)
• 2010, ERA-EDTA Congress, Munich, Germany, June 25-28 (Abstract: “Comparison of estimating GFR formulas in elderly”)
• 2008, ERA-EDTA Congress, Stockholm, Sweden, May 10-13 (Abstract: “Is calibre a new insight in renal artery stenosis?”)
Grant of the Italian Society of Nephrology (SIN) to participate at the Clinical Epidemiology Course, Bologna 5-7 October 2009.
Grant of the Italian Society of Nephrology (SIN) to participate at the “Introductory course of clinical epidemiology” of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) Society, Bristol 6-8 September 2008.
AREAS OF INTEREST
Hypertension, arterial stiffness, pulse wave velocity, echotracking, endothelial function, inflammatory bowel disease, baroreflex, heart rate variability, chronic kidney disease, renovascular disease
CertificateClick to download