Editorial Board of International Journal of Hospital Pharmacy
Dr. Madhan Ramesh
Professor & Head,
Department of Pharmacy Practice, JSS College of Pharmacy,
JSS University, S S Nagar, Mysore -570 015.
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Madhan Ramesh to Join the Editorial Board of International Journal of Hospital Pharmacy. Dr. Madhan Ramesh is presently working as Professor & Head of Department of Pharmacy Practice at JSS College of Pharmacy, JSS University, S S Nagar, Mysore -570 015.
Dr. Madhan Ramesh’s professional experience includes:
1. Twenty three years of experience in teaching undergraduate pharmacy students (since 1992) and postgraduate pharmacy practice students (since 1998) at JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore.
2. Guiding PhD candidates (since 2006) and postgraduate (M. Pharm) Pharmacy Practice students (since 1998) at JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore.
3. Providing Clinical Pharmacy Services at JSS Hospital, Mysore, since May 1998 [Ward round participation, Detection and management of adverse drug reactions, Patient counselling & Drug information services etc.].
4. Underwent TEN month training in the area of clinical pharmacy and awarded “Weary” Dunlop Fellowship in Clinical Pharmacy by Repatriation General Hospital, Daw Park, Adelaide, South Australia.
5. Participated actively, at various capacities, in the meetings of various professional & academic bodies, and universities.
6. Acted as a question paper setter and worked as examiner for PhD, postgraduate and undergraduate students of pharmacy for the various universities including JSS University, Mysore, Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai; Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore; Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) Deemed University, Manipal; University of Kerala, Kerala; Kakatiya University, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh; Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai, Tamil Nadu; University of Mysore, Mysore; Board of Examining Authority (BOEA), Bangalore; Kerala University of Health Sciences, Kerala.