Editorial Board of American Journal of Chemical Research
Prof. Dr. Mohamed Abdel Moneim Deyab
Egyptian Petroleum Research Institute (EPRI)
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Prof. Dr. Mohamed Abdel Moneim Deyab to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Chemical Research.
- Mohamed Deyab is a full Professor Researcher at Egyptian Petroleum Research Institute (EPRI). He is also working as Professor Visitor at the department of engineering for innovation of the University of Salent, Italy. In addition, he was appointed as Member of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Research Council (Academy of Scientific Research & Technology). His research interests include: (a) Electrochemistry and Corrosion, (b) Nanotechnology, (c) Energy production (d) coating and nano-caoting, (f) Corrosion inhibitors, (g) Petroleum industries. He is a co-author of 100 scientific papers, 6 books and has participated in 20 scientific conferences. He is a member of the Editorial Board and a Critic of many international journals. He has also developed a number of collaborations worldwide. He has awards ofState Incentive Award in Chemistry 2014. He also got many of international appreciation such as: TOP 100 SCIENTIST (2010, Cambridge), Who’s Who in the World (2009, 2010, 2013) and LEADING SCIENTS OF THE WORLD (2013, Cambridge)
- Electrochemistry and Corrosion of Metals and Protection Methods.
- Energy (hydrogen, diesel, biodiesel, ethanol, fuel cell)
- coating and nanocaoting
- Environmentally Friendly Corrosion Inhibitors
- Corrosion Inhibition in refinery petroleum industries