Editorial Board of Scientific Research and Reviews
Dr. MUNISH KUMAR SHARMA
Senior Research & Development Engineer (New Materials Development), Honeywell UOP, India Technology Centre
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. MUNISH KUMAR SHARMA to Join the Editorial Board of Scientific Research and Reviews.
Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo, NY, USA
M.S., Chemical Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo, NY, USA
M.Tech., Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay, India
B.Tech., Chemical Engineering, Indraprastha University, Delhi, India
· Editorial Board Member for journal of “Advanced Nanomaterials and Technologies For Energy Sector”
· Total number of peer-reviews conducted in International Journals more than 20 (Elsevier Outstanding Reviewer for Powder Technology, AIChE, American Aerosol Science Research)
· Reviewed 10 graduate thesis as External examiner Committee Member at IIT-DELHI
· Technical Judge in Chemical Engineering Symposium at State University of New York at Buffalo
PEER-REVIEWED PUBLICATIONS (Total Independent Citations: 126)
• Munish K. Sharma, Sandip Roy, Kartic Chandra Khilar; Development and characterization of poly ethyl metha acrylate-iron oxide (III) based hydrophobic liquid nanocomposite films. Colloids and Surfaces, A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2009, 346 (1-3), pp 123-129. (5 year impact factor = 2.494) DOI:10.1016/j.colsurfa.2009.06.002
• Munish K. Sharma, Raymond D. Buchner, William J. Scharmach, Vasilis Papavassiliou, Mark T. Swihart; Creating conductive copper-silver bimetallic nanostructured coatings using a high temperature reducing jet aerosol reactor, J. of Aerosol Science and Technology, 2013, 47, pp 858-866. (2014 year impact factor = 3.155) DOI:10.1080/02786826.2013.796338
• Munish K. Sharma, Parham Rohani, Sha Liu, Mark Kaus, Mark T Swihart; Polymer and Surfactant- Templated Synthesis of Hollow and Porous ZnS Nano-and Microspheres in a Spray Pyrolysis Reactor, Langmuir, 2015, 31 (1), pp 413–423.(5 year impact factor = 4.42) DOI: 10.1021/la5021675
• Munish K. Sharma, Di Qi, Raymond D Buchner, William J Scharmach, Vasilis Papavassiliou, Mark T Swihart; Flame-driven Aerosol Synthesis of Copper–Nickel Nanopowders and Conductive Nanoparticle Films, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2014, 6 (16), pp 13542–13551. (2013 year impact factor = 5.900) DOI: 10.1021/am5026853
• Munish K. Sharma, Di Qi, Raymond D. Buchner , William J. Scharmach, Vasilis Papavassiliou, Mark T. Swihart; Flame synthesis of ternary Sn-Ag-Cu nanopowders and conductive coatings, AIChE journal, 2015, (2014 year impact factor = 2.784) DOI: 10.1002/aic.15132.
• William J. Scharmach, Munish K. Sharma, Raymond D. Buchner, Vasilis Papavassiliou, Gaurav N. Vajani, and Mark T. Swihart; Amorphous carbon encapsulation for improved collection efficiency in aerosol processes, AIChE journal, 2013, 59, pp 4116-4123. (2014 year impact factor = 2.784) DOI: 10.1002/aic.14218
• Parham Rohani, Munish K. Sharma, Mark T Swihart; Core-satellite ZnS-Ag nanoassemblies: synthesis, structure, and optical properties, J. of colloid and interface science, 2015, 463, pp 207-213.(5 year impact factor = 3.637) DOI: 10.1016/j.jcis.2015.10.059
• Di Wang, Yasser Jangjou, Yong Liu, Munish K. Sharma, Jinyong Luo, Junhui Li, Krishna Kamasamudram, William S Epling; A comparison of hydrothermal aging effects on NH 3- SCR of NO x over Cu-SSZ-13 and Cu-SAPO-34 catalysts, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 165, pp 438-445. (5 year impact factor = 6.031) DOI:10.1016/j.apcatb.2014.10.020
• Hieu A. Doan, Munish K. Sharma, William S. Epling and Lars C. Grabow; From Active Site Models to Real Catalysts: Importance of the Material Gap in the Design of Pd Catalysts for Methane Oxidation, Chemcatchem special edition May 2017, vol 9, issue 9, ChemCatChem 2016 Impact Factor: 4.803 (Selected for cover page front).
CertificateClick to download