Editorial Board of American Journal of Educational Research and Reviews
Dr. Naser Jamil Alzaidiyeen
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia/ Majmaah University College of Science and Humanities
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Naser Jamil Alzaidiyeen to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Educational Research and Reviews.
- Post Doctoral (Using Technology in Language Teaching and Learning) School of Educational Studies, University Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia (2007- 2010).
- PhD (Educational Technology). School of Educational Studies, University Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia (2007- 2010).
- Master (TESOL) Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. University Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia. (3005-2006).
- BA (English Literature) Department of English, Aligarh Muslim University-India (2001-2004).
SUMMARY OF SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An Assistant Professor at the school of Education (English Department) AL ZARQA UNIVERSITY Jordan-Full Time (One Year).
- An Assistant Professor at the QUEEN RANIA Faculty for Childhood–Hashemite University-Part Time (One Year).
- An Assistant Professor at the school of Education Studies /UNIVERSITY SAINS MALAYSIA-Full Time (1 Years).
- Tutor to Postgraduate International Students at School of Educational Studies/UNIVERSITY SAINS MALAYSIA (3 Years).
- Tutor to ELL Students at Asian EFL INSTITUTION IN MALAYSIA.
- Editor and Reviewer in many educational journals.
- Computer Skills: Skillful at MS word, power point, excel, Dream Weaver, Front Page, Endnote, SPSS and Skillful user of Internet.
- Counsellor in the Psychometric Clinic / University Science Malaysia.
- Counsellor in the Academic Writing Clinic / University Science Malaysia.
- Member of the Publication Club / School of Educational Studies – University Science Malaysia.
- IOCSSH (USM): Committee Member.
- PERSILA (USM): Committee Member.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT/TRAINING
- Educational Research Methods Workshop SPSS, USM
- Educational research methods / IPS, USM
- Extending the horizon of educational research towards future trends
- Grounded Theory / School of educational studies / USM.
- Writing literature review and organizing search results using endnote USM
- PASS special workshop
- Thesis and article writing
- Managing supervisor (2009).
- A series of short courses on the utilization of ICT applications in language teaching and learning.
CertificateClick to download