Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Health Education
Dr Pavan Kumar R Panchavati
Department of Family Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr Pavan Kumar R Panchavati to Join the Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Health Education.
• Recipient of prestigious Fellow of American academy of Family Practice (FAAFP) degree 2018 for significant contribution to profession , advancement of health care to American people and professional development through education and research conferred by American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
• Recipient of prestigious Fellow in Hospital Medicine 2017 conferred by Society of Hospital Medicine.
• Recipient of ‘TOP American Family Medicine doctors” 2017 Consumer‘s Research council of America.
• Recipient of ‘TOP American Family Medicine doctors” 2016 Consumer‘s Research council of America.
• Recipient of ‘TOP American Family Medicine doctors” 2014 Consumer‘s Research council of America.
• Recipient of Best Teaching Voluntary preceptor of the year 2017-2018 University of Alabama Family Medicine Residency program.
• Recipient of AAFP/Wyeth Immunization Grant: Award for best immunization rates in the clinic for pediatric population 2009.
• Recipient of American Academy of Family Physicians award as Active Teacher in Family Medicine 2015 – 2016.
• Recipient of Southeast center of excellence in Geriatric medicine Resident Award for excellence in and dedication to Geriatric Medicine 2009. Awarded to the top most resident of University of Alabama at Birmingham, Huntsville family medicine residency program.
• Recipient of Award of excellence in Medicine: Department of Internal Medicine: Awarded to the top most resident University of Alabama Huntsville.
• Recipient of Award of excellence in Family Medicine University of Alabama at Birmingham, Huntsville: Best resident nominated by clinical staff.
• Recipient of Best overall resident in family medicine residency program University of Alabama at Birmingham, Huntsville. Nominated by faculty and Family medicine residents.
• Won 2nd place in Southern Hospital Medicine for research abstract on Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) vs Rapid Influenza Diagnostic Test (RIDT) for the Diagnosis of H1N1 Severe Infection for Hospitalized Patients.
• Recipient of recognition Award from Cambridge’s Who’s Who 2008-2009.
• Recipient of award for outstanding services provided to physical activity and healthful Living Program from Department of Health and Kinesiology, Georgia southern university, GA (2007).
• American Academy of Family Physicans (AAFP)
• Medical Association of State of Alabama (MASA)
• Medical Socitey of Madison County (MCMS)
• Society of hospital Medicine (SHM).
• American Association of Physician of Indian Origin (AAPI)
• Medical Council of India (MCI)
• Andhra Pradesh Medical association
• Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM)
CertificateClick to download