Editorial Board of Journal of Plant and Environmental Research
Dr. Pawan Kumar Bharti Chauhan
MSc, PhD, PGDISM, FASEA, FANSF
(Member of XXX Indian Expedition to Antarctica)
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Pawan Kumar Bharti Chauhan to Join the Editorial Board of Journal of Plant and Environmental Research. Dr. Pawan Kumar Bharti Chauhan is a Member of XXX Indian Expedition to Antarctica and Environmental Scientist, Delhi-7, India.
Qualification : M.Sc., Ph.D., PGDISM, FASEA, FANSF
- D. from Department of Zoology and Environment Science, Gurukula Kangri University, Haridwar (Uttarakhand), India (Submitted in 2007 & Awarded in 2008).
- Sc. Environmental Sciences with First division from Gurukula Kangri University, Haridwar (Uttaranchal) in 2004 with 71.1%.
- PGDISM (P.G. Diploma in Industrial Safety Management) with First division from Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar (Haryana) in 2012 with 67.0%.
- TCSJ (One year Training Course in Science Journalism) from Indian Science Communication Society (ISCOS), Lucknow, Batch 2015-16 and earned B+ grade. (Distance mode)
- Environmental studies in Antarctica(2010-11) and Bhutan (2009)
- National Record of having maximum published books on Environment in the age of 32 years (2014).
- Inclusion in ‘Who’s who in the World’ USA, 32nd Edition
- Discovery of multi-branching event in Date Palm in India
- Discovery of Pseudomonas in Antarctic lake at Stornes Peninsula, Antarctica
- Nomination for ‘Man of the Year’ by IBC, Cambridge, England
- Limca book of record
Research Experience: >10 Years
Areas of interest are:
- Antarctic Environment
- Water Pollution and Monitoring