Editorial Board of International Journal of Central Nervous System Disease
Dr. Pousette Farouk Gaber Hamed
Neurology Ain Shams University Hospitals
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Pousette Farouk Gaber Hamed to Join the Editorial Board of International Journal of Central Nervous System Disease.
* M.B., B.Ch. with grade very good with honour, Ain Shams University Cairo. Egypt December 1998
* Master Degree of Neuropsychiatry with grade excellent, Ain Shams University November 2002
*M.D. doctorate Degree in Neurology Ain Shams University in November 2007
Professional Diploma in Research statistics American University in Cairo 2018
• Member of the Egyptian society of Neurology and Psychiatry, and Neurosurgery.
– Attending courses and conferences on topics of Neuro-rehabilitation, Neurovascular intervention and thrombolytic therapy in acute stroke, Epilepsy, Muscle disease.
– Attending courses in TD Center Ain Shams University in Cairo-Egypt (2008)
– Attending the meeting of the PAN Arab Society of Neurology under the Egyptian society of Neurology, psychiatry, and Neurosurgery (Cairo Feb 2006)
– Attending the meeting with Egyptian Society of Neurology psy and Neurosurgery (Hurghada 2007)
– Speaker in 31st clinical neuroscience and neurogenetics conference: mobilizing neurons to rehabilitate August 2018, Dubai, UAE.
Co-author in the following paper:
– Complement Regulator factor (H) as a serum biomarker of multiple sclerosis : correlation with disease state and MRI findings. Egyptian journal of Neurology, Psy, and Neurosurgery 2014; 51(2): P.187-194
EL-Nabil L, El shenawy D, Farouk P, Zakieldine H
Supervisor in the following thesis submitted for partial fulfillment of Master degree in Neurology in the University:
– Gait in different neurological disorders.
– Assessment of cognitive functions in middle aged patients suffering from type 1 and 2 diabetes mellitus.
– Transcranial magnetic motor cortical stimulation in chronic neurogenic pain.
CertificateClick to download