Editorial Board of Scientific Research and Reviews
Dr. Prakash Goudanavar
Professor and Head
Department of Pharmaceutics, Sri Adichunchanagiri College of Pharmacy
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Prakash Goudanavar to Join the Editorial Board of Scientific Research and Reviews.
Received financial grant of Rs.8.5 lakhs to carry out research project entitled “An engineered tumor specificity of irinotecan loaded colloidal drug delivery system: Design and Characterization from Rajiv Gandhi University of health Sciences Bangalore Karnataka in the year 2015.
Received financial grant to carry out research project entitled “An engineered specificity of maltodextrin based paclitaxel loaded proniosomes: Formulation optimization and characterization” from Rajiv Gandhi University of health Sciences Bangalore Karnataka in the year 2013.
Project entitled “Formulation and Evaluation of Perindopril Erbumine Proniosomal gel” received financial grant under student’s small projects scheme from VGST in the year 2011.
Received financial grant and acted as convener for National level seminar on Pharmaceutical Quality by Design: Product and Process Development held at N.E.T.Pharmacy College Raichur Karnataka in the year 2013.
Received financial grant and acted as convener for National level workshop on “ A perspective on drug research and development: Quest for Novel Targets”. The workshop was organized on 15 &16 th September 2017 at SACCP B.G Nagar.
Received first prize in research e-poster competition at 9th International Medical, Pharmaceutical, Cosmeceutical and Health Sciences Symposium organized by Management and Science University Malaysia.
Acted as Resource person for AICTE Sponsored workshop and Karnataka state Pharmacy council’s continuing education programme.
Job Profile at Industries:
• Planning and Execution of production plan.
• Optimum utilization of manpower and machines.
• Preparation of Documents like SOPs,Equipment Qualification Protocols , Validation Protocols, MBRs etc in co-ordination with QA dept.
• Imparting training to operative staff and sub-ordinates on various machines and their relevant SOPs and other cGMP related aspects.
• Conducting cross-functional audits.
• Participation in safety awareness programmes.
•Executed the Commercial Production of various product to UK, US Markets.
•Organized the submission batches for filing of ANDA to USFDA.
Seminars, Conferences and workshops
1. Attended and presented research poster at 68th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held at Vishakhapatnam in Dec 2016.
2. Attended one day faculty Development Programme conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka organized by HKE’s Homoeopathic medical College and Hospital Kalaburgi, Karnataka in Aug 2015.
3. Attended seminar on Research Methodology at Navodaya Medical College Raichur in Aug 2015.
4. Attended and presented research poster at Karnataka Science and Technology Academy (KSTA) Regional Conference held at University of Agricultural Sciences Raichur in Jan 2014.
5. Attended and presented research paper at 2nd Annual Convention of Consortium of Progressive Indian Pharmaceutical Association of Manipal in July 2013.
6. Attended and presented research poster at 63rd Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held at Bangalore in Dec 2011.
7. Attended and presented research poster at 62nd Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held at Manipal in Dec 2010.
8. Attended and presented paper at II I.P.A Students Congress held at Acharya & B.M Reddy College of Pharmacy Bangalore in July 2009.
9. Attended workshop on Basic Life Support conducted by KLE University Belgaum in 2007.
10. Attended and presented research poster at 51st Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held at Indore in Dec 1999.
11. Attended Entrepreneurship awareness camp sponsored by Dept.of Science and Technology, Government of India at College of Pharmaceutical Sciences Manipal in Feb 1998.
12. Attended 48th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held at Chennai in Dec 1996.
13. Acted as LOC member for one day national seminar on New insight in to the Target levels of cells and molecular Pharmacology for exploration of novel molecules on 24&25 Jan 2018 at SACCP B.G.Nagar.
• Life time member of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers in India.
• Member of Indian Pharmaceutical Association.
CertificateClick to download