Editorial Board of Global Journal of Arts and Humanities
Dr. Priti Bala Sharma
Amity School of Languages, Amity University
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Priti Bala Sharma to Join the Editorial Board of Global Journal of Arts and Humanities.
Received scholarship from RELO, U.S. Embassy, India for an online course on Lesson Planning and Material Development.
Received scholarship from RELO, U.S. Embassy, India for an online course on Integrating Internet in English Classrooms.
1. Doctor of Philosophy in Linguistics Communication (Ph.D) (2008-2011) Jain Vishva Bharti University, Ladnun, Rajasthan Title: ‘Communication in the Past and the Present’ Research Guide: Prof. R.P. Bhatnagar, Formerly, Dept. of English, Rajasthan University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
2. Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching English (PGCTE) (2010) English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad
3. Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) (2007) Devi Ahilya University, Indore, M.P Title: A Critical Appreciation of William Inge’s Minor Plays
4. Master of Arts (2005) M.P.PG College, Chittorgarh, Mohan Lal Sukhadiya University, Udaipur
5. Bachelor of Arts (2003) M.P.PG College, Chittorgarh, Mohan Lal Sukhadiya University, Udaipur)
Qualified STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST, 2013.
Stood first in M.Phil, Department of English, Devi Ahilya University Indore.
Secured Second rank in M.A.
Won first prize in four different literary competitions in M.A.
CertificateClick to download