Editorial Board of American Journal of Educational Research and Reviews
Dr. Priyabrat Gochhayat
Sambalpur University, Odisha, India, 768019
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Priyabrat Gochhayat to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Educational Research and Reviews.
|EXPERIENCE (TEACHING AND RESEARCH):|
|· Lecturer in Sambalpur University, Odisha, India with effect from 16th November 2009 to till date.
· Post- Doctoral Fellow, Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, University of Pretoria, South Africa, with effect from 1st August 2012 to 31st July 2014.
· Lecturer in Krupajal Engineering College, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India, from 4th August 2009 to 15th November 2009.
· CSIR Senior Research Fellow with effect from April 2008 to July 2009.
· Worked as a Junior/Senior Research Fellow in a NBHM, DAE sponsored research project entitled A Study of Some Extremal Problems in Geometric Functions Theory and Special Functions operated by Professor Akshaya Kumar Mishra at Department of Mathematics, Berhampur University, Odisha, India.
|RESEARCH INTREST :|
|· Geometric Functions Theory: Univalent (multivalent) functions theory and its harmonic consequences.
· Orthogonal polynomials and special functions.
|· PG: Complex Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Real Analysis, Graph Theory, Integral Transform, Special Functions, Univalent Functions.
· UG: Calculus, Linear Algebra, Real Analysis, Operation Research.
|· PGDCA: (2002) Secured grade A from Bright Computer Education, Cuttack Centre, Orissa, India.
· Operating System: Windows XP, Window 8, Linux.
· Languages: C, Fortran and Pascal.
· Office Applications S/W: Word, Excel, Power Point, and LaTeX, Mathematica 9, Matlab.
|RESEARCH PROJECT UNDER TAKEN:|
|· Studies on univalent and multivalent functions in the context of geometric functions theory, funded by DST, Govt. of India. (Rs. 11,52,000/-)|
|NUMBER OF STUDENT SUPERVISED :|
|· M.Sc. : 16 (Essay Type)
· M. Phil: 06(Review Type)
· Ph.D. : 01 (Research) (Continuing)
|· Doctor of philosophy in Mathematics: (2009) in Berhampur University, Ganjam, Orissa, India.
Thesis: A study on geometric functions theory: Subclasses of univalent and multivalent functions.
· Master of Philosophy in Mathematics: (2004) Secured 64% from Berhampur University, Ganjam, Orissa, India.
Dissertation: Coefficient Estimate for the Inverse of Univalent Functions.
· M.Sc. Mathematics: (2001) Secured 63% from G. M. (Autonomous.) College, Sambalpur University, Sambalpur, Orissa, India.
Special Papers: Operation Research and Graph Theory.
Optional Paper: System software and C programming
Thesis: A Short Review on Tree.
|· Member of Research Group in Mathematical Inequality and Applications (RGMIA), Australia.
· Life Member of Orissa Mathematical Society, Orissa, India.
· Annual member of American Mathematical Society.
|· In- Charge-Controller of examination, Dept. of Mathematics, Sambalpur University, 2010-2012
· NSS officer Sambalpur university during 2010-2011
|· Assistant Superintendent, 3rd Boys Hostel June 2010-May 2012.|
|· Coordinator, National Service Scheme, Sambalpur University since November 2014.|
|DISTINCTION AND AWARD:|
|· Selected for 41st foundation day award for outstanding research publication in 2006 of the Berhampur University.
· 42nd foundation day award for outstanding research publication in 2007 of the Berhampur University.
· Professor Ghanasyam Samal memorial award for Best Paper Presentations on 34th Annual Conference of Orissa Mathematical Society in 2007.
· 43rd foundation day award for outstanding research publication in 2008 of the Berhampur University.