Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Physics
Dr. Rupayan Bhattacharya
Professor and Head
Department of Physics, Seacom Skills University
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Rupayan Bhattacharya to Join the Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Physics.
1. Did his M.Sc in Physics from University of Calcutta in the year 1973.
2. Joined Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Kolkata in the year 1978 and took part in the extraction of the external beam.
3. Joined City College, Kolkata in the year 1979 and joined Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics as a Part-time research scholar.
4. Submitted thesis in 1984 on ‘Studies on the structures of some shell-closed nuclei’.
5. Joined the Department of Physics, University of Botswana in 1990 as a lecturer in Physics.
6. Joined Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Kolkata in 1996 as a Visiting Scientist.
7. Joined Gurudas College, Kolkata as Principal in 1997.
8. Retired from Gurudas College, Kolkata as Principal in 2011.
9. Joined Department of Physics, University of Calcutta in 2011 as Emeritus Fellow.
10. Joined Seacom Skills University as Head of Department of Physics in 2017.
11. Did extensive work in different aspects of nuclear structure. Have more than 75 papers in peer reviewed journals and in proceedings of /national and International Conferences. Presently working on effect of tensor interactions on the shell structures of exotic nuclei.
CertificateClick to download