Editorial Board of International Journal of Animal Research
Dr. Saber Mohamed Abd-Allah
Theriogenology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Beni-Suef University, Egypt.
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Saber Mohamed Abd-Allah to Join the Editorial Board of International Journal of Animal Research.
- Saber Abd-Allah is currently Professor of Theriogenology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Beni-Suef University, Egypt.
- Recipient of Best Professor Award, Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties (ASDF International), Oakland University, Michigan, USA, 2016
- Profiled in 2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st century, published by the International Biographical Centre (IBC), Cambridge, England
- Visiting Scientist, Shanghai Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, China, 2014 (Award of Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Visiting Fellow, Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB), India, 2012 (Award of CV Raman Fellowships for African Researchers)
- Chairman (Elected), Reproductive Biology and Genetics Society, Singapore, 2011
- Founder of 4 International Journals
- Editor -in- Chief of 21 International Journals
- Chief Advisory Board of 10 International Journals
- Editorial Board Member of 200+ International Journals
- Reviewer of 300+ International Journals
- Member of 200+ International Societies
- Participated in 100+ International Conferences.
- Neuron Stem Cell Culture and Development
1. Neuron Stem Cell Culture and Development
2. Mouse Embryonic Stem Cell Culture and Development
3. Stem Cell Differentiation
4. Neural differentiations and Development
5. Embryo Culture and Development
6. In Vitro Fertilization and In Vitro embryo production.
7. Chromosomal analysis
9. Cryopreservation of Oocytes and Embryos
10. Frozen semen technology and Artificial Insemination
11. Gynecological Disorders & Infertility.
12. Ultrasonography in large and small animals.
13. Superovulation Technique
14. Ovum Pick-Up
15. Follicle Ablation in Cattle and Buffaloes
16. Embryos Recovery and Collection from Living Animals.
17. Embryo Transfer
1. Mouse Embryonic Stem Cell Culture.
2. Stem Cell Differentiation.
3. Neural Marker Differentiation
4. Neuron Development
7. Gel Electrophoresis
8. ImmunoHistoChemistry (IHC)
9. TSA Amplification
10. Electron Microscopy and Crystallography
11. Chromosomal Analysis
13. In Vitro Maturation
14. In Vitro Sperm Capacitation.
15. In Vitro Fertilization.
16. In vitro Culture and Development of Embryos.
17. Slow Freezing of oocytes, Embryos and Ovaries
18. Vitrifcation of oocytes and Embryos
19. Semen Evaluation.
20. Semen Processing.
21. Computerized-Assisted Sperm Analysis (CASA).
1. Handling of Live Animals.
2. Ovum Pick – Up Technique
3. Follicle Ablation Technique
4. Superovulation Techniques
5. Synchronization Program
6. Artificial Insemination
7. Embryo Recovery and Collections.
8. Embryo Transfer
9. Semen Collection
10. Pregnancy diagnosis
CertificateClick to download