Editorial Board of International Journal of Social Research
Dr. Sagar Chandrakant Jirapure
Mechanical Engineering Department
Jawaharlal Darda Institute of Engg and Technology.Yavatmal
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Sagar Chandrakant Jirapure to Join the Editorial Board of International Journal of Social Research.
|Telco||Supervisor||1st Sept 2003 to 31st Aug 2004||1 Year|
|Jawaharlal Darda Institute of Engg and Technology.Yavatmal||Lecturer||1st Sept. 2004 to 08th Nov 2010||6 Yrs 3M|
|DES’S COE&T, Dhamangaon Rly.||Assistant Prof.||9th Nov. 2010 to 31st May 2014||3Yrs 7M|
|Jawaharlal Darda Institute of Engg and Technology.Yavatmal||Assistant Prof||17th June, 2014 till date||Running|
Fellowship of Academic Bodies and Professional Societies : Indian Society of Mechanical Engineers
Membership of Scientific and Professional Societies: Member of ISTE, Member of ASME, Member of ACM
List of University work performed:
- Paper Setting (Seven times as a chairman).
- Regular Paper valuation work.
- Regular External Practical Examiner.
List of Portfolios handled :
- Officer I/C for SGBAU Exams for three years at DESCOET, Dhamangaon Rly.
- JDIET ISTE Student chapter coordinator
- JDIET Boys Hostel Senior Warden
- Departmental Training & Placement Coordinator
- Departmental NAAC coordinator
- Coordinator of Alumni Association
- Member of staff API Cell
- Worked as MESA Staff coordinator
- Worked as co-coordinator of Annual Social gathering.
List of Teaching Techniques :
- Dictation of notes.
- Surprise tests.
List of Teaching Aids :
- Visual Aids (DLP).
Other future plan :
- Publication of research work.
- Present Technical papers in International/National Conferences.
- Get involved in research activities.
- Plans to attend more STTP And QIP programs.
Efforts for quality teaching.
- Arranging classroom seminars related to the subject.
- Giving assignments about recent developments in the subject.
- Arranging group discussions.
- Arranging study related visits.
Interaction with Industry.
- Industrial Visit.
- Plan for addition of new experiments according to new requirements of industry.
- Plan for Consultancy activities
Other achievements :
- Republic Day Parade as a NCC Cadet, Delhi .
- National Integration Camp, J & K.
- Best Senior Under Officer, Kolhapur.
- Best Shooter, Amravati, Nasik.
- Adventure camp (Adventure foundation club), Meharavani.
- Sketch was selected for Presentation at Moritius.
- Football Jr. State level.
- Basketball District level.
- Basketball University level.
- Best Actor Award at Kalidas Kalamandir Nashik.
- Participated in a program of Maharashtra Maaza Program arrange by ZEE Marathi.
- Publish various Articles in Leading News Papers like- Lokmat, Sakal, Punyanagari, Loksatta, The Hitwada.
Goal & Mission :
To give maximum possible contribution to the technological development of the Institute, Industries and the Nation as a whole.
To provide students with a balance of intellectual and practical experiences that enables them to address a variety of societal needs.
- Work for technical improvement of the society.
- Be a good Teacher in the technical field.
- Always be in touch with the cutting edge technologies.
- Look upon overall development of the students.
- Update knowledge of Mechanical Engineering.
- Continuous improvement in teaching techniques.
- To undertake local social problem and provide technical assistance to solve it.
- To undertake research activity and to publish paper
CertificateClick to download