Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Health Education
Dr Sandhiya .V
C.L.baid metha college of pharmacy
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr Sandhiya .V to Join the Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Health Education.
1. Worked has FRD trainee in KMS health care private Ltd during the period of Sep 07 – Nov 26(2015)
2. Worked has lecturer in C.L.Baid metha college of pharmacy, Thoraipakkam, during the period of 2013-2014
3. Working as Assistant professor( Pharmaceutics) in C.L.baid metha college of pharmacy, Thaoraipakkam, from the of Dec 2015 to till date
• Had Won 1st Place In Essay Writing Competition In State Level, Organised By TAMILNADU PHARMACIST WELFARE TRUST in 2012.
• Published the essay under the topic “GLOBAL PHARMA CHALLENGES-ARE WE READY?” in NEWSLTTER OF TAMILNADU PHAMACEUTICAL SCIENCES WELFARE TRUST , issue:17,pg-(12-13), jan-mar.2013
• Won second place in cGMP modeling workshop held in Madras Medical College in 2015.
• Won third place in poster presentation held in Chettinad College under the theme “THE PHARMA VISION” under a topic “ANTI-DIABETIC EFFECT OF WITHANIA COAGULANTS” which was conducted by ICPG.
• Participated in “ MANTHAN 2017” world online essay contest conducted by IIHMR university, school of pharmaceutical management, jaipur, india
• Has won best tutor award in GAT Institute in pallavaram.
• Has won the merit scholarship four times
• University rank holder in B.Pharm, graduated in 2013.
• College first in post graduation in 2015
• Appointed as Question paper setter, invigilator by TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
• Examiner and evaluator for different university including, jaya college , national college of pharmacy, vels university
• Has won best article gold award for the topic effect of chloroform fraction of withania coagulant bud in GLUT -4 regulation using L-6 skeletal muscle by IJLSSR
• Poster presentation- 15
• Paper presentation -16
• Seminars attended : 20
Project title: “Anti-Diabetic Effect Of Chloroform Fraction Of WithaniacoagulansBud In The Invitro Regulation Of Glut 4 And Ppar γ Gene Expression level Using Rat L6 Myotubes.”
Project area: pharmacognosy
Duration: 1 year
Project title: Chronopharmaceutical delivery system forHMG-coA reductase inhibitor as nighttime therapy using different novel coating technic.
Project area: Pharmaceutics
1. Member in ASCP from the year 2015
2. Life member in ATPI
CertificateClick to download