Editorial Board of Scientific Research and Reviews
Dr. Saroj Kumar Ghosh
Department of Zoology, Bejoy Narayan Mahavidyalaya
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Saroj Kumar Ghosh to Join the Editorial Board of Scientific Research and Reviews.
Fixation, embedding, section cutting and various staining techniques
Microtomy including cryostat
Detection and localization of mucopolysaccharides, glycogen, basic proteins, bound lipids, nucleic acids, axons, tryptophan.
Detection of enzymes: (alkaline phosphatase, adenosine triphosphatase)
Ultrastructure: SEM and TEM study
Induced breeding of fish
Detailed structural organization and precise chemical constitution of different cells types on the olfactory epithelium and saccus vasculosus in fish.
The mucosal adaptation of the intestine in adult Lepidocephalichthys guntea with respect to digestive as well as respiratory function.
The structural and functional aspects of pancreatic tissues through histological analysis and investigation of histochemical nature of acinar cells in freshwater teleosts.
Correlative changes in the adrenal and testicular activities in relation to reproductive cycle of threatened fish Puntius sarana.
Cellular organization and function of stomach in teleosts in relation to food and feeding habits.
1. National Citizenship Gold Medal Award for outstanding individual achievement in education by Global Economic Progress & Research Association (GEPRA), Tiruvannamalai‐606 601, Tamil Nadu (May 01, 2018).
2. Best Presentation Award in 1st International Conference on “Frontiers in Biological, Environmental and Medical Sciences” organized by The University of Burdwan, Purba Bardhaman‐713 104, West Bengal, India (March 08‐10, 2018).
3. Best Presentation Award in Biological Sciences at the International “Science Seminar” organized by Indian Chemical Society and Burdwan Raj College, Purba Bardhaman‐713
104 (October 10, 2017).
4. Fellow of the Linnean Society of London.
5. Honourable Fellow Member of International Congress of Entomology and Zoology Studies, New Delhi, India in 2013 (Membership ID: FICEZS‐1965).
6. Best Oral Presentation Award (Health Sciences) at the 20th West Bengal State Science & Technology Congress, held at Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur (February 28 ‐ March 2, 2013).
7. Best Oral Presentation Award (Animal and Fishery Sciences) at the 19th West Bengal State Science & Technology Congress, held at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata
(March 1‐2, 2012).
8. Gold Medal in the M.Sc. Examination, 2006 in Zoology from The University of Burdwan for obtaining 1st class 1st position.
9. Bhakti-Gouri Memorial Bronze Medal for obtaining the highest marks in the M. Sc. Examination of Zoology of The University of Burdwan, 2006.
10. Secured First position in the Intra-departmental questionnaire competition on Consumer Affairs, jointly organized by Burdwan District Consumer Protection Council and The University of Budwan, 2005.
1. Electron Microscope Society of India (EMSI) (Membership Number: LM‐1153).
2. Society for Reproductive Biology and Comparative Endocrinology, Chennai (Membership Number: LM426‐2013).
3. Indian Society for the Study of Reproduction and Fertility (ISSRF) (Membership Number: 1317).
4. The Indian Science Congress Association (Membership Number: L21162).
5. Social Environmental and Biological Association.
6. The Zoological Society, Kolkata (Membership Number: L/G‐81).
7. North East Society for Fisheries and Aquaculture (NESFA) (Registration Number: L 149/18).
8. The Zoological Association of Burdwan, Purba Bardhaman.
9. Global Economic Progress & Research Association, Tamil Nadu.
10. The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) (MPR 13040).
11. Vivek Bharati, Itachuna, Hooghly.
12. International Society for Infectious Diseases (ISID).
CertificateClick to download