Editorial Board of International Journal of Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Shyamal Koley
Professor & Head
Department of Physiotherapy, Guru Nanak Dev University
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Shyamal Koley to Join the Editorial Board of International Journal of Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Professor Shyamal Koley is presently working as Dean and Head in the Department of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, having 209 research publications of national (90 publications) and international (119 publications) repute, 11 book publications (4 international), supervised 9 Ph.D. theses and 94 masters dissertations. He has 25 years of teaching and research experience. He received many awards nationally and internationally. His research interests are Kinanthropometry, Biomechanics, Exercise Physiology and Lectinology.
Research Project Conducted:
U.G.C.Minor Research Project entitled “A study on kinanthropometric measurements and body composition of sports and non-sports persons of Punjab”, submitted on March, 2002.
• Recent Trends in Sports Medicine, Guru Nanak Dev University Press and Publication,Amritsar (2002).
• An Introduction to Kinanthropometry, Friends Publications (India), (2005).
• Body Composition and Sports, Friends Publications (India), (2005).
• New Horizons in Kinanthropometry, Friends Publications (India), (2006).
• Exercise Physiology: A Basic Approach, Friends Publications (India), (2006).
• Concept of Kinanthropometry: A Basic Approach, VMD Verlag Dr. Muller GmbH & Co. KG (Germany) (2010).
• Anthropometric Profiles of Indian Sports Persons: Primary Data, VMD Verlag Dr. Muller GmbH & Co. KG (Germany) (2010).
• Handgrip Strength: Basic Information, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing (Germany) (2011).
• Normative value of handgrip strength in Indian population: A primary data. LAP Lambert Publishing (Germany) (2013).
• Textbook of Kinanthropometry, AITBS Publishers, New Delhi (2018).
CertificateClick to download