Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Physics
Dr. Somnath S Banerjee
Sanjay Institute of Engineering and Management, a premier institute of SKSgroup of Institute, Mathuraa
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr Somnath S Banerjee to Join the Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Physics.
Dr Somnath S Banerjee has 43 years of experience in field of Engineering and technology. He served Indian Army and was awarded for Integration of Static and Mobile Communication then deputed to ITI Bangalore as Quality Assurance Officer and Quality vigilance officer.
Foreign assignment :He was selected as Head of Transmission Planning and Network Architecture Specialist by Qatar Telecom.
After returning to India, served Amity University as Professor (Telecom) , Director of ABES Institute of Technology at Ghaziabad, GITM (Gurgaon), SIEM (Mathura).
He teaches optical fiber communication, optical networks, mobile comnmunication, Computer networks , signals and systems, Antenna etc. he has established both graduate and post graduate labs. He is a member member of IEEE. & IPA & International Forum for excellence in higher education(IFEHE)
Awards and Achievements
• Awarded Best project Award in 1987 by Military College of Telecom. Engg. For the project, “ Switched Mode Power Supply for Central Telegraph Working”
• Chief of Army Staff Commendation Card (Army HQ) in 1993 for dedicated work in the field of communication in 1993.
Active Member Of Elite Institution
• Member Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers IEEE (Membership No 80485970)
• Member of Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (M-113344) in 1996.
• Member Indian Science Congress Association ( Membership No A2112)
CertificateClick to download