Editorial Board of American Journal of Chemical Research
Dr Swapnila Roy
30B/4,Mahendra Roy lane,Kolkata-46.
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr Swapnila Roy to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Chemical Research.
- Persuing PhD(already 10 papers published, will be submitted in this year )in Environmental Chemistry from Jadavpur University (Department of Chemical Engineering).
- Passed M.Sc in Chemistry from Jadavpur University with 54.56% in the year 2004.
- Passed B.Sc(Hons.) in Chemistry from Jadavpur University with 53.48% in the year 2002.
- Passed Higher Secondary from WBCHSE with 84% in the year 1999.
- Passed Secondary from WBBSE with 82% in the year 1997.
- Obtained PGDBM(HR&PM) with 61% from Balaji Institute of Managment, Pune in 2008.
- Basic Computer Knowledge(MS Word,Excel,Power point ) from CMC,Kolkata.
- Presently working as an Project Scientific Assistant in West Bengal Pollution Control Board(World Bank Project), from 20th June, 2011 to till date.
Area of Work: Sampling,Analyses of different type of environmental sample and analytical work in Laboratory,Handling of different sophisticated Instruments(ICP-AES,AAS,XRF,GC etc.).
- Working as Faculty in PATHFINDER (Dumdum) in FOUNDATION COURSE for 3 months in 2011.
- Working as Copy Editor in CHHAYA PRAKASHANI from 2008Aug to 2011 June.
- Working as Analytical chemist in SUPERINTENDENCE COMPANY OF INDIA and NATIONAL HOMOEO LABORATORY from 2006-2008.
- Working as Guest Lecturer in Bagnan and Uluberia College from 2004-2006.