Editorial Board of International Journal of Aging Research
Dr. Ya-Lie Ku
College of Nursing, Department of Nursing, Fooyin University
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Ya-Lie Ku to Join the Editorial Board of International Journal of Aging Research.
1986-1990 BSN, Department of Nursing, Chung Shan Medical College
1992-1994 MSN, Department of Nursing, Penn State University
1995-1999 PhD Candidate, University of Illinois at Chicago
1.Spiritual Nursing 2.Nursing Project 3.Creative Teaching 4.Gender Education 5.Elderly and Long-Term Care
1. Ku, Y. L.(correspondent), Lee, P. Y., Shen, M. H., & Kuo, C. L. (2014, June). Constructing and Evaluating a Nursing Capstone Course for Cultivating Creativity in RN-BSN Students in Taiwan.
Journal of Nursing Education and Practice, 4(7), 1-10.
2. Ku, Y. L.(correspondent),, Lee, P. Y., Chin-Tang Tu, Shen, M. H., & Kuo, C. L. (2015, March). Validating the questionnaire of factors influencing creative process for RN-BSN students in Taiwan. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice, 5(5), 55-64.
3. Ku, Y. L. (2015, April). Evaluating creative thinking of RN-BSN students in the course of clinical case study and practicum. Innovations in Education and Teaching International, 52(3), 290-299.
4. Lee, P. Y., Tu, C. T., Shen, M. H., & Ku, Y. L. (correspondent) (2016, May). Effectiveness of a nursing capstone project course in enhancing nursing student creativity. Innovative Journal of
Medical and Health Science, 6(3), 69-75.
5. Ku, Y. L. (correspondent), & Kuo, C. L. (2016, August). Develop a teaching framework of creative thinking in nursing education on the creative process of clinical nurses in Taiwan. Innovations in Education and Teaching International, 53(4), 424-434.
CertificateClick to download