Editorial Board of Global Journal of Energy and Environment
Dr. Zaffar Mahdi Dar
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir – India
Biography & Research Interest
• Worked on Research Problem entitled “Role of salicylic acid in alleviating the adverse effects of salinity in mungbean.
• Worked on Research Project entitled “Impact of biofertilizers (VAM and PSB) on growth and yield attributes of onion.
• Worked on Research Project entitled “biofertilizers (VAM and PSB) and antioxidants in chilli under drought stress”.
• Worked on the role of micronutients for protection against the drought stress.
• Working as Assistant professor cum Junior Scientist (Plant Physiology) in SKUAST-Kashmir from 2009 till date.
CertificateClick to download