Editorial Board of Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Reviews
M Nurul Amin
Department of Pharmacy, Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome M Nurul Amin to Join the Editorial Board of Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Reviews.
SCHOLARSHIP / FELLOWSHIP/ AWARDS/ GRANTS
1. Registered Pharmacist (A Grade) by Pharmacy Council of Bangladesh [Registration No: A-8373]
2. Obtained “Research & Development Fellowship” in 2018 from the Ministry of Science and Technology, Peoples’ Republic of Bangladesh.
3. Obtained “National Science and Technology (NST) Fellowship” in 2013 from the Ministry of Science and Technology, Peoples’ Republic of Bangladesh.
4. Obtained research grants from BCSIR (Bangladesh Council of Scientific and Industrial Research), Bangladesh in 2010.
Published in Peer Reviewed International Journals
1. Mohammad Nurul Amin, Tahir Mehmood Khan. “Survey assessing student’s perception about the inter professional pharmacy practices in Bangladesh, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia”. PLOS One.
[Under Review] (Impact factor: 2.806).
2. Mohammad Nurul Amin, Mohammad Safiqul Islam, Md. Shahid Sarwar. Md. Mizanur Rahman Moghal.“How obesity links to cancer, inflammatory disorders and diabetes”. International Journal
of Obesity. [Under review] (Impact factor: 5.487)
3. Tarequl Islam, Md. Saddam Hussain, Md. Mehadi Hassan Chowdhury, Mohammad Nurul Amin, Ashraful Mahmud Tuhin. “Evaluation of psychopharmacological and neurosafety profile of Swas
Kas Chintamani Ras (SKC) in Swiss-Webster mice”. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine, 2018, 8(1):85-95. PubMed [PMID: 29387576]
4. Mohammad Nurul Amin, Md. Manjurul Avi, Md. Tarek Adnan. “Effect of lipid peroxidation, antioxidants, macro minerals and trace elements on eczema”. Archives of Dermatological Research,
2015; 307(7): 617-23; (Impact factor 2.148) PubMed [PMID: 25967637]
5. Mohammad Nurul Amin, Tahir Mehmood Khan, Syed Masudur Rahman Dewan, Mohammad Safiqul Islam, Mizanur Rahman Moghal, Long Chiau Ming. “A Cross-sectional study Exploring
Barriers to Adverse Drug Reactions Reporting in Community Pharmacy Settings in Dhaka, Bangladesh”. BMJ Open, 2016; 6:e010912, (Impact factor: 2.369) PubMed [PMID: 27489151]
6. Manjurul Islam Chowdhury, Maimuna Hasan, Mohammad Safiqul Islam, Md. Shahid Sarwar, Mohammad Nurul Amin, Sujan Banik, Md. Saddam Hussain, Kazushige Yokota. “Elevated serum
MDA and depleted non-enzymatic antioxidants, macro-minerals and trace elements are associated with bipolar disorder”. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, 2017, 39: 162–168.
(Impact factor: 3.225) PubMed [PMID: 27908410]
7. Antara Ghosh, Sujan Banik, Mohammad Nurul Amin, Jamiuddin Ahmed. “Evaluation of antinociceptive, antihyperglycemic, and membrane stabilizing activities of Garcinia lancifolia Roxb”. Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine. 2017, 7(3):1-5. PubMed [PMID: 29736386]