Editorial Board of American Journal of Computer Sciences and Applications
Muhammad Zainuddin Lubis
Department of Informatics Engineering,Politeknik Negeri Batam
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Muhammad Zainuddin Lubis to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Computer Sciences and Applications.
1. Book supervision Project of the National Library, (22 November to 5 December 2013) Case Riau
2. Assistant expert in estimate of fish stocks in the waters echosuonder BALI, Indonesia using a single beam (September 2014) (Marine and fisheries department, BALI).
3. Assistant expert in estimate of fish stocks in the waters echosuonder BALI, Indonesia using a single beam SIKKA – NTT, Kupang Indonesia (February 2015) (Marine and fisheries department, SIKKA).
4. Assistant expert Fish Stock Assessment with Split Beam Echosunder along the Sea
Fisheries Research Institute, Muara Baru, Jakarta and Ambon LIPI-June-July, 2015.
5. Assistant fisheries acoustics experts, Survey of Oceanography and Fishing Pelagic West Southeast Maluku District – MTB (Saumlaki) (Marine and Fisheries Ministry) August 2 to 23, 2015.
6. Assistant fisheries acoustics experts, Survey of Oceanography and Fishing Pelagic Merauke (Marine and Fisheries Ministry) September 6 to 24, 2015.
7. Senior Assistant in Acoustics and Instrumentation Laboratory (AIK) IPB 2012-2015.
8. Assistant Fisheries Acoustics Post graduate TEK Marine Acoustics IPB 2015. Graduate Assistant and Senior Bachelor Assistant Basics of Marine Acoustics ITK-IPB in 2016.
9. Lecturer in Geomatics Engineering Program, Department of Informatics, Polytechnic Baram On August 2016.
OVERALL EXPERIENCE :
1. Fisheries Acoustic
2. Underwater Acoustic
3. Acoustic Wave scattering from marine biota (fish, plankton, nekton)
4. Geoacoustic, Seabed Acoustic
5. Acoustic Scattering Model
7. Bioacoustic Dolphin, Whales
8. Signal Processing
9. Target STrength, Volume Scattering of fish