Editorial Board of International Journal of Hospital Pharmacy
Sushanta Kr. Das.
M. Pharm (Pharmacy Practice)
Associate Professor and Pharm D Coordinator
CMR College of Pharmacy
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Sushanta Kr. Das. to Join the Editorial Board of International Journal of Hospital Pharmacy.
Biography Key Words:
- Graduated in Pharmaceutical Science in 2002 and Completed my Post Grad in Pharmacy Practice from JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty 2006.
- Working in the field of Pharmaceutical & health care academic for last ten years.
- Worked as Marketing executive for reputed Pharmaceutical Company for two years, 2002-2004.
- Teaching Pharm. D course from inception in India 2008.
- Provided clinical pharmacy services to the doctors, nurses, other health care providers’ and patients of various hospital and community with main motto as better patient care.
- Supervise various clinical projects to upgrade patient care need of the health care community.
- Being a clinical pharmacist keen interest in identification and reporting of various rare clinical conditions, publications of such reports create awareness among health care fraternity.
- Like to work in team as team player for cumulative growth.
- Wife is a nurse and blessed with twin daughters.
Area of Research Interest:
- Drug utilization evaluation (DUE) & drug related problems (DRPs).
- Drug and Poison Information service & Adverse drug reactions (ADRs) monitoring.
- Pharmacoepidemiology study & Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus clinical research.