Review Article of American Journal of Agricultural Research
Development status and trend of high efficiency grain air-and-screen cleaning device
Li Qinglun1, Jin Chengqian1,2*,Ning Xinjie1 ,Liu Peng1, Yin Xiang1
1School of Agricultural Engineer and Food Science, Shandong University of Technology, Zibo 255000, China; 2Nanjing Research Institute for Agricultural Mechanization Ministry of Agriculture, Nanjing 210014,China
The cleaning device in modern agricultural equipment is an important part of the reference of the grain combine harvester. The loss rate of the grain and other factors are directly affected by the cleaning device. In this paper, the development status of the current cleaning equipment and the research and analysis are described in three aspects: the distribution of the airflow field in the cleaning device, the movement law of the exudate, and the research on the centrifugal fan. The loss rate and the impurity ratio of the grain harvest are reduced. Objectives, reviewed the research status and trends of domestic and foreign grain combine harvester cleaning equipment, and put forward new ideas for the future development prospects and prospects of grain combine harvester, and provide reference for improving the research and design of grain harvester cleaning equipment. experiments.
Keywords: grain harvester; cleaning device; airflow field; decanted state; fan
How to cite this article:
Li Qinglun, Jin Chengqian,Ning Xinjie, Liu Peng, Yin Xiang. Development status and trend of high efficiency grain air-and-screen cleaning device. American Journal of Agricultural Research, 2019,4:71. DOI: 10.28933/ajar-2019-09-2708
1. Li Yaoming,Deng Lingli,Ding Weimin. Analy sis and Improvement Design on the Cleani ng Mechanism of Small Grain Combine[J].Journal of Agricultural Mechanization Rese arch ,2004(03):55-56. ( in Chinese)
2. Geng Duanyang, Zhang Daolin. New Edition of Agricultural Mechanics[M]. – Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2011.12.( in Chinese)
3. Tang Qing, Wu Chongyou, Wang Suzhen, et al. Research status and development trend of grain cleaning device[J]. Agricultural mechanization research, 2013, 35 (12): 225-228.( in Chinese)
4. TsujiY, TanakaT, Ishida T. Lagrangian Numerical Simulation of Plug Flow of Cohesion less Particlesina Horizontal Pipe[J]. Powder Technology, 1992, 71 (3): 239-250.
5. 5. TsujiY, KawaguchiT.Discrete Particle Simulation of Two-Dimensional Fluidized Bed[J]. Powder Technology,1993,77(1):79-87.
6. Satoru Watano SeijiSaito.Numerical Simulation of Electrostatic Charge in Powder Pneumatic Conveying Pricess[J].Journal of Terra mechanics,2010,47(1):33-44.
7. Zhang Jianzong, Zhao Zilong, Yao Limin, etc. A centrifugal fan which can extend the attenuation distance of air velocity at outlet: 200920223363[P]. 2012-11-01.( in Chinese)
8. Du Xiaoqiang, Xiao Menghua, Hu Xiaoqin, et al. Numerical simulation and experiment of gas-solid two-phase flow in a tubular grain cleaning device[J]. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 2014, 30 (3): 27 -34.( in Chinese)
9. Shen Dechao. Experimental study on double-channel cleaning device[J]. Journal of Agricultural Machinery, 1991, 22 (4): 38-45.( in Chinese)
10. Tang Zhong, Li Yaoming, Li Hongchang, et al. Indoor eddy current test of air-screen cleaning device of combine harvester[J]. Journal of Agricultural Machinery, 2010, 41 (12): 62-66.( in Chinese)
11. Ningbo, Xu Lei, Sun Chunhu, et al. Airflow field distribution and fan parameter optimization of multi-channel cleaning device of combine harvester[J]. Agricultural mechanization research, 2019,41 (06): 32-37.( in Chinese)
12. 12. Chen Xiuhuai, Li Song, Huang Dongtao, et al. Improvement of centrifugal fan design by three-dimensional numerical simulation[J]. Fan technology, 2003(02): 6-8.( in Chinese)
13. Li Fang, Li Yaoming. Study on Airflow Optimization and Simulation of Tangential and Longitudinal Flow Cleaning Chamber[J]. Agricultural Mechanization Research, 2015 (2): 75-78.( in Chinese)
14. Tang Qianwen, Yin Jian. Simulation study of grain airflow cleaning system[J]. Hubei Agricultural Science, 2012, 51 (09): 1890-1894.( in Chinese)
15. Dong Guohua, Yang Yi. The influence of the distribution of air flow on the grain mixture in the sieve surface[J]. Journal of Agricultural Machinery, 1982, 13 (3): 16-28.( in Chinese)
16. Gao Chunyan, Pang Jing, Li Xinping, et al. Numerical simulation of flow field in cyclone separator grain cleaner[J]. Agricultural mechanization research, 2013, (6): 38-40.( in Chinese)
17. Tang Qianwen, Yin Jian. Simulation Study of Grain Air Cleaning System[J]. Hubei Agricultural Science, 2012, 51 (9): 1891-1894.( in Chinese)
18. T Macaulay. Grain separation on oscillating combine sievesas affected by material entrance conditions[J]. Trans of the ASAE, 1969, 2(1): 648-654.
19. T batabaifar A, Persson S P E. Layer breaku P and partielemovement on a chaffer Sieve[J]. Transactions of ASAE, 1995, 37(5): 1305-1313.
20. K Maertens, J De Baerdemaeker, H Ramon, et al. An analyti-cal grain flow model for a combine harvester, part I: design of the model[J]. J. Agric. Engng Res, 2001, 79(1), 55-63.
21. Lu Lin. Simulation and experimental study of rape harvester cleaning device based on ADAMS[D]. Zhenjiang: Jiangsu University, 2005.( in Chinese)
22. Li Hongchang, Li Yaoming, Tang Zhong, et al. CFD-DEM numerical simulation of material movement on vibrating screen of air-screen cleaning device[J]. Journal of Agricultural Machinery, 2012, 43 (2): 79- 84.( in Chinese)
23. Li Yaoming, Zhao Zhan, Chen Jin, et al.[J] Nonlinear Motion Law of Material on Air-Screen Cleaning Device. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 2007, 23 (11): 142-147.( in Chinese)
24. Wang Zhihua. Study on the Cleaning Performance of Air-Screen Cleaning Device of Rape Combine Harvester[D]. Zhenjiang: Jiangsu University, 2006.( in Chinese)
25. Chen Cuiying, Wang Zhihua, Li Qinglin. Motion Analysis of Rape Exfoliates in Airflow[J]. Journal of Agricultural Machinery, 2004, 35 (5): 90-93.( in Chinese)
26. Li Ge, Zhao Yun. Study on Dynamic Characteristics, Track and Separation of Materials in Inclined Air Cleaning Device[J]. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 2001, 17 (6): 22-25.( in Chinese)
27. Frarran I G, Macmillan R H. Grain-chaff separation ina ver-tical air stream[J]. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research, 1979, 24(2): 115-129
28. Jing Zhichen, Han Zhengsheng, Gao Aimin, et al. Cyclone Separation and Cleaning System Simulation Research Based on Fluent Software[J]. Mechanical Research and Application, 2014, 27 (06): 25-27+30.( in Chinese)
29. L Casarsa, P Giannattasio. Experimental study of the three-dimensional flow field in cross-flow fans[J]. Experi-mental Thermal and Fluid Science. 2011, 6 (35): 948-959.
30. Zhang Yifeng, Yi Shujuan. Multi-factor experimental study on Vertical-axial flow air-screen cleaning device[J]. Mechanical design and manufacture, 2012 (02): 30-32.( in Chinese)
31. Tang Chu-zeu, Zhang Xiaoying, Ouyang Zhonghe. Experimental Study on Centrifugal-Axial Combination Cleaning Fan[J]. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 2007, 23 (10): 117-120.( in Chinese)
32. Hanbin, Liu Jianglong, Pang Fengbin, et al. Winding fan of combined harvester cleaning system: China, 03250420.9[P] [2012-12-01].( in Chinese)
33. Jin Chenglie, Liu Guanghai, Sun Haoxun. Experimental study on cleaning components of double air ducts[J]. Journal of Agricultural Machinery, 1984 (3): 90-96.( in Chinese)
34. Shen Dechao, Hao Xinliang, Li Baocheng, et al. Bench Test Study on blocking wheat and rice strippers from centrifugal fan dual-duct cleaning components[J]. Journal of Jiamusi University: Natural Science Edition, 1986 (2): 74-81.( in Chinese)
35. Shen Dechao. Discussions on Multi-channel Cleaning Components of Centrifugal Fans[J]. Research on Agricultural Mechanization, 1988 (2): 17-22.( in Chinese)
36. Shen Dechao. Centrifugal fan multi-outlet air duct cleaning device and its application[J]. Journal of Jiamusi University: Natural Science Edition, 1999, 17(1): 20-22.( in Chinese)
37. Chen Xiuhuai, Li Song, Huang Dongtao. Improving the design of centrifugal fans by three-dimensional numerical simulation[J]. Fan technology, 2003 (2): 6-8.( in Chinese)
38. Zhao Lifeng. Flow field simulation and optimization design of centrifugal fans[D]. Dalian: Dalian Jiaotong University, 2005.( in Chinese)
39. JTMacaulay. Grain separation on Oscillating Combine Sieves as Affected by Material Entrance Conditions[J]. Trans of the ASAE, 1969, 2(1): 648-654.
40. R. N. Hobson, D. M. Bruce. Seed Loss when Cutting a Standing Crop of oil seed Rape with Two types of Combine Harvester Header[J]. Bio system Engineering, 2002, 81(3): 281-286.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.