Review Article of American Journal of Agricultural Research
Research Status of Power Allocation of Combine Harvester
Ping Jiang, Aoqi Zhang, Yujie Deng, Huawei Liu, Haoze Li, Guohai Zhang*
School of Agricultural Engineering And Food Science, Shandong University of Technology, Zibo, 255000, China.
The development of combine harvester has greatly promoted the development of global agricultural mechanization, In this paper, a large number of research results related to power allocation of combine harvesters were collected, The development status of combined harvester transmission system and power test system is summarized through analysis and selection, It is found that there are few researches on the power distribution of the combine harvester, so it is necessary to further study the related research of the combine harvester.
Fund project: The project of the agricultural machinery equipment R&D and innovation plan in Shandong Province(2016YF026,2018YF006); The project of the Talent Team Cultivation Program for Superior Disciplines of Universities in Shandong Province(2016-2020)
Keywords: Combine harvester; Transmission system; Power test system
How to cite this article:
Ping Jiang, Aoqi Zhang, Yujie Deng, Huawei Liu, Haoze Li, Guohai Zhang. Research Status of Power Allocation of Combine Harvester. American Journal of Agricultural Research, 2021; 6:113. DOI: 10.28933/ajar-2021-03-1505
1. Luo Bing. Industry experts believe that the quality and reliability of agricultural machinery products and other aspects need to be improved. Modern Agricultural Equipment,2012(09):11.
2. Jiang Wenhan, Wang Yulin, Geng Chao, et al. Design and Simulation Analysis of Combine Harvester Transmission System. Journal of Qingdao University(Engineering & Technology Edition),2020,35(02):110-115+124.
3. Maertens K, Baerdemaeker J D. Flow rate based prediction of threshing process in combine har-vesters. Applied Engineering in Agriculture, 2003,19( 4):383-388.
4. Fu Yaping. Research on key technology of transmission system of 4Y-2 type knapsack corn combine harvester. Harbin Institute of Technolo-gy,2014.
5. Liu Tianshu, Gao Lin, et al. Transmission system of self-propelled corn harvester. Henan:CN 204 305651U,2015-05-06.
6. Wang Lixing. Design and reliability analysis of transmission system of corn harvester. Shandong University of Technology,2016.
7. Wu Tongyan, Li Yaoming, Xu Lizhang , et al. Op-timal design of transmission system of cutting and longitudinal flow threshing and cleaning de-vice. Journal of Agricultural Mechanization Re-search,2019,41(10):242-248.
8. Jin Dongbo. Threshing device control system of single-longitudinal axial flow corn combine har-vester. Jilin University,2020.
9. Sydenham P H. Handbook of measurement sci-ence. John Wiley&Sons. Ltd,1982.
10. D. C. Baruah, B. S. Panesar. Energy requirement model for a combine harvester, part I: develop-ment of component models. Biosystems Engi-neering,2005,90(1):9-25.
11. D. C. Baruah, B. S. Panesar. Energy requirement model for combine harvester, part 2: integration of component models. Biosystems En- gneer-ing,2005,90(2):161-170.
12. A. B. Lurie, A. A. Grombchevsky. Design and calculation of agricultural machinery. Translated by Yuan Jiaping et al. Beijing: China Agricultural Machinery Press,1983.7:294.
13. Karwowski,Cz. Harvesting machinery. Translated by Cao Chongwen, Wu Chunjiang, Ke Baokang. Beijing: China Agricultural Machinery Press,1982.9:435.
14. Ji Xinyu. Design and test of load test system for combine harvester. Jiangsu University,2012.
15. Ye Xiaofei, Li Yaoming, Xu Lizhang, et al. Fatigue analysis of the walking half axle of the combine harvester. Journal of Agricultural Mechanization Research,2014,(1):32-35.
16. Liu Haiou, Chen Huiyan, Zheng Muqiao. Research on torque test system of tracked vehicle. Trans-actions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery,2003(03):29-31+61.
17. Wang Rui, Li Yaoming, Tang Zhong, et al. Con-struction of combine harvester load test system and analysis of influencing factors. Journal of Agricultural Mechanization Research,2016,38 (04): 152-157.
18. Wang rui. Load test of crawler combine harvester and strength analysis of drive shaft. Jiangsu University,2015.
19. Zhao Guangjun, Zhang Yuzeng, Gao Hui, et al. Research on the Test and Calibration Method of the Torque of the Traveling Shaft of the Combine Harvester. Agricultural Equipment & Vehicle En-gineering,2019,57(07):63-65.
20. Wang Chen. Load Test and Load Spectrum Compilation of Jade Rice Combine Machine Frame. Tianjin University,2018.
21. Tian Yongwei, Zhang Shuming, Yang Fangfei. The interference signal processing of the measured trend of the load spectrum of the combine har-vester chassis. Journal of Agricultural Mechani-zation Research,2014,36(11):24-28.