Research Article of American Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences
Optimization of overhaul of EMU Based on Planning Model
Yu Cao1*, Hairui Zhang1, Zhong Zheng2
1College of Science, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
2College of Electrical Engineering & New Energy, China Three Gorges University, Yichang 443002, China.
With the speed increase of the railway and the construction of the passenger dedicated line, the application efficiency and maintenance quality of the EMU, as the main means of transport of the passenger dedicated line, are directly related to the safe operation of the passenger dedicated line. Therefore, it is very necessary to carry out high-efficiency and high-quality maintenance work for EMU. In this paper, the maintenance problem of EMU is studied. According to the different maintenance process of EMU under different conditions, a mixed nonlinear programming model is established, and the software is used to solve the shortest total time of maintenance of all EMU is 541 min. The model provides a reference for the optimization of maintenance of EMU in actual production and life, and is helpful to improve the maintenance efficiency of EMU.
Keywords:Overhaul of EMU; Mixed nonlinear programming model; Genetic algorithm
How to cite this article:
Yu Cao, Hairui Zhang, Zhong Zheng. Optimization of overhaul of EMU Based on Planning Model. American Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 2020; 3:20 DOI:10.28933/ajbas-2020-02-1205
1. Jinzong Chen, Xin He, Ying Wang, Haiying Li, Ji-lei Qian. Study on Optimization of maintenance Resource layout of EMU in High Speed Railway [J/OL]. Railway Transportation and economy, 2020 (01): 66mur71 [2020mur02].Https://doi.org/ 10.16668/j.cnki.issn.1003-1421.2020.01.12.
2. Dong Zhao. Model parameter selection based on genetic algorithm and its application in text classification [D]. Hebei University, 2019.
3. Jun Xie, Qian Wang, Yajing Ni, Yingfei Hu, Shuxian Bao. Research status of structural optimization based on genetic algorithm [J]. Journal of Hebei Institute of Architecture and Engineering, 2018,36(03):14-21.
4. Jun Ma. Analysis of matlab solution of genetic algorithm TSP [J]. Science and Technology Horizon, 2018(16):37-38.
5. Qiyuan Jiang. Mathematical modeling [M]. 3rd edition. Beijing: higher Education Press, 2003.
6. Cuijiang Sang. Study on the design standard of maintenance facilities for railway EMU [J]. Technology and economy of Railway Engineering, 2019,34(06):13-18.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.