Research Article of American Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences
Cause analysis and treatment of acid wastewater pollution in xiayuanqiaotou coal mine of Kaili City, Guizhou Province
Mengxia Li1*, Shuai Xu1
1School of Earth Science and Engineering, Hebei University of Engineering, Handan, Hebei 056038, China.
In this paper, the acid wastewater pollution caused by the closed pit of xiayuanqiaotou Coal Mine is taken as an example. Through hydrogeological survey and field inspection, the geological and hydrogeological conditions of the study area are understood, and the cause and discharge of acid wastewater pollution in the mining area are analyzed. The results show that the goaf and coal gangue leaching water formed by the disorderly mining of small coal kilns in the Yudonghe Vally are the main sources of acidic wastewater pollution, and direct drainage from the mine mouth is the main drainage method of pollution in the Yudong Vally.Based on this, the technology of source control plus terminal treatment has been adopted, and applying regional water treatment and prevention technology to treatment is a new model of both specimens and treatments.which will play a significant role in the treatment of acid mine water in Guizhou and the south in the future.
Keywords: Acid wastewater pollution; Coal mine; Treatment
How to cite this article:
Mengxia Li, Shuai Xu. Cause analysis and treatment of acid waste-water pollution in xiayuanqiaotou coal mine of Kaili City, Guizhou Province. American Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 2021; 4:23. DOI:10.28933/ajbas-2021-05-1005
1. Li T. Study on Groundwater Pollution Risk As-sessment of Abandoned Coal Mine D.. China University of Mining and Technology, 2014.
2. Yuan L. Strategies of High Efficiency Recovery and Enemy Saving for Coal Resources in China J.. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology (Social Sciences), 2018, 20(1): 3-12.
3. Li XB. Coalmine Acid Wastewater Pollution In-tegrated Governance Technology and Expecta-tion-A Case Study of Yudonghe Valley Inte-grated Governance Technology Application in Guizhou Province J.. Coal Geology of China, 2018,30(07):48-53+93.
4. Cai JB. Research on treatment methods of acid mine water in coal mines J.. Guangdong Sci-ence & Technology, 2015, 24(18): 43+50.
5. Zhang RX, Wu P, Yang Y, Gu SY, et, al. Study on New Methods for Treating Acid Mine Drainage with Passive Treatment Technology J.. Earth and Environment, 2010, 38(02): 250-254.
6. Shao W. On the application of coal gangue in acid mine water treatment in artificial wetland J..China Coal, 2010, 36(03): 83-85.
7. Guo J. Research on treatment methods of acid mine water in coal minesJ.. Energy Environ-mental Protection, 2013, 27(02): 39-42.
8. Wang C L, Ni W, Zhang S Q, et a1. Preparation and Properities of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Using Coal Gangue and Iron ore Tailings J.. Construction and Building Materials, 2016, 104:109-115.
9. Yuan H, Shi H. Research progress and prospect of coal mine water resource utilization J.. Journal of Water Resources and Water Engi-neering, 2008(05): 50-57.
10. Li WB. Research of acid wastewater and gangue regulation scheme of Yudong river basin in Kaili City J.. Heilongjiang Hydraulic Science and Technology, 2019, 47(09): 54-56.
11. Liu P, Sun YJ. Discussion on Groundwater Pol-lution Caused by Abandoned Mines and Its Controlling TechniquesJ.. Mining Research and Development , 2011, 31(04): 91-95.
12. Zhang, LN. Fe304-based activated Persulfate for the Degradation of organic Contaminants in Groundwater D., Hunan University, 2017.
13. Chen Y. Study on A Lab-scale Successive Alka-linity-Producing System for the Treatment of Acid Mine Drainage D.. Guizhou University, 2015.
14. Liang, HJ. Research On Passive Treatment of Acid Mine Drainage in Yudong River Basin D.. China University of Mining and Technology, 2019.
15. Liu WY, Xiao LP, Liang B. Study on the Treat-ment of Acid Mine Drainage by SAPS and the Development Prospect of SAPS J.. Mining Research and Development, 2008(01):71-73.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.