Research Article of American Journal of Computer Sciences and Applications
Research on Rate Monotonic Algorithm and Schedulability Analysis in Real-Time System
School of Network Engineering, Zhoukou Normal University, Zhoukou 466001, China.
Rate monotonic scheduling algorithm (abbr. RM) is one of the main algorithms in real-time systems, but its operation efficiency is low relatively. In this paper, two-level scheduling method is used to improve the operational efficiency of RM algorithm, and the basic principle of computer processor in real-time system is analyzed, and the RM scheduling algorithm is implemented concretely. Considering the shortcoming of RM algorithm, a modified RM algorithm based two-level scheduling strategy is proposed. As a result, the performance and reliability of real-time system is increased, and the applicability of the method is widened.
Keywords: Real-Time System; RM Algorithm; Reliability; Schedulability
How to cite this article:
Shaohui Zhang. Research on Rate Monotonic Algorithm and Schedulability Analysis in Real-Time System. American Journal of Computer Sciences and Applications, 2019; 2:20
1. BREST J, GREINER S, BOSKOVIC B, et al. Self-Adapting Control Parameters in Differential Evolution: A Comparative Study on Numerical Benchmark Problems [J]. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation,2006,10(6):646-657．
2. KAO Y H，KRISHNAMACHARI B，RA M R. Hermes: Latency Optimal Task Assignment for Resource Constrained Mobile Computing[C]//I- EEE Conference on Computer Communica-tions, IEEE, 2015:1894-1902．
3. Jiang Wei. Research on Trusted Perception Scheduling for Task-critical Real-time Systems [D].Xi’an: University of Electronic Science and Technology, 2009.
4. Yan Wei-min, Wu Wei-min. Data Structure (C Language Edition) [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua Uni-versity Press, 2011.
5. Wu Xiao-dong. Energy-Saving Scheduling Str- ategy for Synchronous Tasks in Multi Core Real Time Systems Based on Voltage Island [D]. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2012.
6. Wang Xiao-dong. Algorithmic Design and Analysis (Third Edition) [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2003.
7. Dong Ji-wen, Zhang Yang. Improvement and Application of Task Scheduling Algorithms for Embedded Real-time Operating System[J].Co- mputer Applications, 2009, 23(9): 34-35.
8. Wen Xian-jie. Research and Implementation of Real-time Scheduling Mechanism Based on. Linux Kernel [D]. Chongqing: Chongqing Uni-versity, 2009.
9. Song Jie, Tan Lin-xin. A New Real Time Sche- duling Algorithm [J]. Computer Technology and Development, 2010, 45 (12): 45-46.
10. Liu Peipei, Xue Yizhe. Research on Operating System Scheduling Algorithms [J]. Information Communication, 2018 (01): 26-27.
11. Li Yali. Simulation of Non-Periodic Task Bal-anced Scheduling in Embedded Operating Sys- tem [J].Computer Simulation, 2019, 36(06):
12. Zhu Yian, Huang Linlin, et al. Secure Critical Task Scheduling Method for Partitioned Oper-ating System on Multi-Core Platform [J]. Com-puter Engineering, 2017, 43 (12): 38-44.