Research Article of American Journal of Computer Sciences and Applications
Airport Taxi Dispatching Based on VISSIM and Multi-objective Programming Model
Boying Lv1*, Yishuai Tian1, Botao Liu1
1College of Hydraulic & Environmental Engineering, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
This paper solved the problem of how to manage the distribution of airport taxis and balance the revenue of long- and short-haul passenger taxis. In this research, we established a multi-objective programming model, which was solved using genetic algorithms to obtain a reasonable distribution scheme in airport with the highest riding efficiency: set up a pick-up location in the middle of the pick-up area, requiring all cars to leave uniformly when fully loaded, and release an average of 78 taxis per batch in every single boarding location. In addition, with the queuing theory we set the basic parameters of the road. Taking the income balance difference as the objective function, we used the VISSIM software to simulate the simulation. Then the short-term “priority” arrangement plan was: Calculate the ratio of the travel time of the short-distance taxi to the distance from the airport to the city center. If the ratio is less than 0.0659, the taxis that meet the conditions are allowed to be given priority after return. The results have some guidance and strong practical significance.
Keywords: VISSIM; Airport taxi; Genetic algorithm; Short-distance “priority”
How to cite this article:
Boying Lv, Yishuai Tian, Botao Liu. Airport Taxi Dispatching Based on VISSIM and Multi-objective Programming Model. American Journal of Computer Sciences and Applications, 2020; 3:23. DOI: 10.28933/ajcsa-2020-01-1805
1. Xin Li. Perspective of government and society positioning in China’s social management from taxi management [D]. East China university of political science and law,2013.
2. Xu Wang. Research on the design of vehicle parking facilities at large airports in China [D]. Xi ‘an university of architecture and technology,20 15.
3. Chao Yan, research on land side public transportation management of Shanghai hub air-port,2015, east China normal university.
4. Zhihong Hu et al., construction and implementation of intelligent matching management system for large transportation hub taxis. Innovation world weekly,2019(07): 90-95.
5. Zhang, W., et al., Research on Taxi Pricing Model and Optimization for Carpooling Detour Problem. JOURNAL OF ADVANCED TRANSPORTATION, 2019(3867874).
6. Qu, Z., et al., Location Optimization for Urban Taxi Stands Based on Taxi GPS Trajectory Big Data. IEEE ACCESS, 2019. 7: p. 62273-62283.
7. Babaei, M., et al., Fixed-route taxi system: route network design and fleet size minimization problems. JOURNAL OF ADVANCED TRANSPORTATION, 2016. 50(6): p. 1252-1271.
8. Kim, S.H., E. Feron and J. Clarke, Gate Assignment to Minimize Passenger Transit Time and Aircraft Taxi Time. JOURNAL OF GUIDANCE CONTROL AND DYNAMICS, 2013. 36(2): p. 467-475.
9. Ma, C., R. He and W. Zhang, Path optimization of taxi carpooling. PLOS ONE, 2018.13(e02032 218).
10. Jiang, Z., C. Zhang and Y. Xia, Travel Time Prediction Model for Urban Road Network based on Multi-source Data. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014. 138.
11. Babaei, M., et al., Fixed-route taxi system: route network design and fleet size minimization problems. JOURNAL OF ADVANCED TRANSPORTATION, 2016. 50(6): p. 1252-1271.
12. Air Transport Management; New Air Transport Management Data Have Been Reported by Investigators at Polytechnic University (Forecasting of taxi times: The case of Barcelona-El Prat airport). Journal of Transportation, 2016.
13. Ibanez, L.C. and A.G. Marin, Taxi planning: Branch and price decomposition. PROCEEDINGS OF THE INSTITUTION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS PART G-JOURNAL OF AEROSPACE ENGINEERING, 2019. 233(9): p. 3395-3407.
14. Jiang, Y., Z. Liao and H. Zhang, A Collaborative Optimization Model for Ground Taxi Based on Aircraft Priority. MATHEMATICAL PROBLEMS IN ENGINEERING, 2013(854364).
15. Zhonghua Wei, wang Lin, qiu shi. Service desk optimization of taxi pick-up area in hub based on queuing theory [J]. Highway traffic science and technology: applied technology edition, 201 7,13(10):298-300
16. Jian Sun. Modeling and simulation of passenger service resources on land side of aviation hub based on queuing theory [D]. China university of mining and technology (Beijing),2017.
17. Zhongbo Geng, song guo-hua, zhao qi, gao yong, wan tao, xin ran. A comparative study on the pickup scheme of Beijing capital airport taxi based on VISSIM [J]. Journal of civil aviation university of China,2013,31(06):55-59.
18. Chenyu Hao. Analysis and research on the run-ning state of urban road traffic based on VISSIM simulation technology [D]. Xinjiang agricultural university,2014.
19. Zhengquan Xie. Application research of real-time data traffic simulation technology based on VISSIM [D]. Southwest jiaotong university,2010.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.