Review article of American Journal of Educational Research and Reviews
Training mode and advantages of American masters in clinical psychology
Sheng-jun Wu, Xiu-chao Wang, Hui Wang, Xu-feng Liu*
Faculty of Military Medical Psychology, Air Force Military Medical University
This paper makes a systematic introduction to the objective, mode and advantages of the training of American masters in clinical psychology. The advantages are mainly reflected in diversified teaching evaluation methods, emphasizing comprehensive ability cultivation, focusing on the combination with the society, and open and active teaching system. Through the introduction, we hope to provide some references for the training of Chinese masters in clinical psychology.
Keywords: America, masters of clinical psychology, training mode
How to cite this article:
Sheng-jun Wu, Xiu-chao Wang, Hui Wang, Xu-feng Liu. Training mode and advantages of American masters in clinical psychology. American Journal of Educational Research and Reviews, 2018,3:34. DOI:10.28933/ajerr-2018-09-2801
1. Gong, Y. X. (1993). The past and present of clinical psychology. Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, 1(1), 2-7.
2. Li, X. Y., Liu, X. X., Shen, J. L. (2014). The Relation between adolescents’ creative personality and creativity: evidence from comparisons of adolescents in American and China. Psychological Exploration, 34(2), 186-192.
3. Tian, D. X., Zhang, J. Z. (2006). Introduction and enlightenment of accreditation system on USA IRB. Chinese Medical Ethics, 19(4), 15-19.
4. Wang, X. (1998). The challenges that the clinical psychologists faced in China-thoughts of the training plan of clinical psychologists in Department of Psychology, University of Hawaii. Journal of Hebei Normal University, 22(3), 420-423.
5. Yang, W. D., Ye, H. S. (2010). The development of the training models of American clinical Psychology. Advances in Psychological Science, 18(5), 741-751.