Research Article of American Journal of Geographical Research and Reviews
The Research of the Willingness and Factors of Households Transfer Land in Exurban Area
Jiang Kuo1 and Li Yue2
1School of Business,Hubei University, Wuhan City, Hubei Province 430062
2School of Business,Hubei University, Wuhan City, Hubei Province 430062
Due to the natural factors such as location, the farmer in exurban area can’t get the added value of land, so they attach less and less importance to land.Land transfer is one of the effective methods to realize the increasing value of farmers their own land. According to the survey data of 268 households from Jinhu sub-district office, Daye city for two exurban villages ,this article used the Binary logistic model and make regression analysis from 5 aspects such as individual characteristics of rural households,family characteristic, characteristics of land transfer, cognition of land and social factors, to explore the main factors for affecting the willingness of rural households in exurban area to transfer land, and put forward the the corresponding policy recommendations.
Keywords: Exurban; Land transfer; Factors; Logistic model
How to cite this article:
Jiang Kuo and Li Yue. The Research of the Willingness and Factors of Households Transfer Land in Exurban Area. American Journal of Geographical Research and Reviews, 2018; 1:10. DOI:10.28933/ajgrr-2018-12-1805
1. Wang zhaohua, Wu Xiangyang, The great significance to accelerate the rural collective land transfer in the process of new urbanization [J]. Agricultural Economics,2014,(03)：27-29.
2. Yue Yiding, Liu Lijun, Based on Analytic Network Process to evaluate Economic performance of rural land transfer [J]．Chinese Rural Economy，2010，(8)：36-47．
3. Xiao Dawei, The research about subsidy policy for implementing land transfer [J].China Land Science,2010,(12):10-14.
4. Luo Guanglian, Guan Lily, Luo Dongqi, Wei chaofu, Empirical Analysis of rural household behavior choice in the market of land transfer– based on the survey data of large samples from 34 districts and counties in Chongqing.[J]. Research On Development,2009,(02):66-69.
5. Zhong Xiaolan, Li Jiangtao, Feng Yangfen, Research about the willingness and behavior of rural land transfer in Guangdong province from the perspective of rural households’ cognition.[J]. Resources Science,2013,(10):2082-2093.
6. Zhou Nidi, Li mingxian, the willingness of rural households in urban suburbs to transfer land and its factors– based on the survey data about rural households from 8 villages and towns in Changsha City. [J]. Journal of Hunan Agricultural University(Social Science ),2013,(06):20-26.
7. Peng Weibing, Zhang Xiaomin. Re-look at rural land transfer- from the perspective of the basic contradiction about big population and little land in rural area.[J].China Land Science,2010,(01):22-26.
8. Lin Shanlang, Wang Jian, Zhang Feng. Empirical research about the influence of labor transfer behavior on the willingness of land transfer [J].China Land Science,2010,(02):19-23.
9. Zheng Xiongfei, Research for improving land transfer policy: research review for Land-for-security in China [J].China Land Science,2010,(02):76-81.
10. Liu Yan. Discussion about the legalization of property rights system in rural land transfer [J].China Land Science,2014,(11):45-50.
11. Chen Bofeng. The theoretical basis of land development rights and the prospect of system [J].Chinese Journal of Law,2012(04):99-114.
12. Xi Zenglei, Wang Yuding, Hu Yanling. Logistic model regression analysis of the cognition and expectation towards rural land transfer — based on the investigation samples about 2280 rural households in Hebei province [J].Guangdong Agricultural Sciences,2014(23):206-209.
13. Liang Jining, Wang Yuanwen, Duan Kun, Deng Chunyang. Discussion about the factors of affecting the rural households’ willingness to transfer farmland– based on field investigation and Logistic regression analysis of principal component improvement [J]. Value Engineering,2012,(02):304-306.
14. Liu Chen, Shao Zhanlin, Yang Junxiao. Logistic model analysis of the rural households’ willingness to transfer land and its factors– taking Manas county in Sinkiang as the case [J]. Hunan Agricultural Sciences,2013,(09):121-124.
15. Qing gu, Xin Chaoqun. Analysis on the various factors of affecting rural households’ willingness to transfer land and the countermeasures and proposals– based on the investigation of rural households in Dalian City [J]. Journal of Sichuan Economic Management Institute,2015,(02):32-38.
16. Lu Zeyu, Chen Xiaoping. The current situation, problems and countermeasures of land transfer in rural area,China [J]. Journal of Xinjiang Normal University(Chinese Edition of Philosophy and Social Sciences),2015,(04):114-119.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.