Research Article of American Journal of Geographical Research and Reviews
Comparative test and study on different types of anchor cable support in high stress deep rock mass
Yu haikuo1, Zhang xiuyu1*, Li yuneng1, Chi en’an2,3, Pu hengqiang1, Ming yue1, Tang mingyuan1, Lu shuang1, Dai xianglong1
1Guizhou Guian Xinlian Blasting Engineering Group Co Ltd,Guiyang 550000,China.
2College of Ming,Guizhou University,Guiyang 550000,China.
3Poly Union Group Co Ltd,Guiyang 550000,China.
To study the grouting anchor cable, high strength anchor cable, constant resistance, large deformation of anchor supporting of coal roadway surrounding rock different control effect, first using drilling into instrument detecting roof inner fracture of surrounding rock and loose circle development situation, again USES the anchor dynamometer, the roof abscission layer meter, convergence rule of surrounding rock of roadway convergence deformation and stress monitoring and supporting artifacts related to data processing and analysis between the drivage and stoping different anchor rope supporting of roadway surrounding rock under the condition of deformation and stress change rule anchor rope.Through the above steps, the grouting anchor cable is found to be the best supporting method.
Keywords: Comparative test and study, different types, anchor cable support, high stress deep rock mass
How to cite this article:
Yu haikuo, Zhang xiuyu, Li yuneng, Chi en ‘an, Pu hengqiang, Ming yue , Tang mingyuan, Lu shuang, Dai xianglong. Comparative test and study on different types of anchor cable support in high stress deep rock mass. American Journal of Geographical Research and Reviews, 2019; 2:14. DOI: 10.28933/ajgrr-2019-09-2805
1. Xu mengguo, wang mingxu. Numerical simula-tion analysis of different roadway support mode- s. Mining engineering [J] 2013,33 (6) :19-27.
2. Wang yufeng, cheng qiangong, centrifugal mod- el test of excavation deformation of loess high slope under different supporting modes.[J].2014 ,33 (5) : 1032-1046
3. Chen hao, ren weizhong. Model test study and numerical analysis of bolt support under differ-ent support conditions.[J]2012,33(1) : 277-282
4. Qi Wang, Manchao He,Jun Yang. Et al. Study of a no-pillar mining technique with automatically formed gob-sideentry retaining for longwall min-ing in coal mines. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and miningSciences [J]. 2018, 7 (5) :1- 8
5. Tao Zhigang, Song Zhigang,He Manchao. Prin-ciples of the roof cut short-arm beam mining method (110 method)and its mining induced stress distribution. International Journal of mining Science and Technology[J], 2018,391-396.
6. He manchao, gao yubing, Yang jun, et al. Engi-neering test of self-formed roadway without coal pillar for quick stoping and cutting roof unload-ing in thick coal seam. Rock and soil mechanics [J], 2018, 39(1): 1000-7598.
7. Ma x g, he m c, li x z, et al. Study on overburden deformation mechanism and control measures of automatic roadway formation by cutting roof unloading. Journal of China university of mining and technology [J], 2019, 48(3): 474-483. (in Chinese with English abstract)
8. Liu yongquan, liu xinrong. Field test comparison of anchorage performance of different types of prestressed anchor cables. Journal of rock me-chanics and engineering[J],2016,35(2):275-283
9. Lu qian, tao zhigang, et al. Elastic-plastic me-chanical analysis of anchor cable with large de-formation under constant resistance[J],2018,37 (4):792-800. (in Chinese)
10. He manchao, guo zhibiao, et al. Mechanical properties and engineering applications of large -deformation bolt with constant resistance[J].2014,33(7):1297-1308.
11. Shi l g, xu p, et al. Basic experimental study on different types of recoverable anchor cables. C- onstruction technology [J],2017,46(21):111-116
12. Li guishen, sun hui, et al. Study on shear stress distribution around hollow grouting anchor cable [J],2014,33(2):3856-3864. (in Chinese)
13. Meng qing-bin, han li-jun, et al. Study and appli-cation of roadway coupling support effect in deep high-stress soft rock [J],2017,38(5):1424-1444. (in Chinese)
14. Zhang guofeng 1,2, wang eryu, et al. Study on stress characteristics, rules and application of high-constant resistance large-deformation an-chor cable in coal mine [J],2016,35(10):2033-2043.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.