Research Article of American Journal of Geographical Research and Reviews
A Preliminary Study on Constructing the Bed Sounding Data from DEM
College of Ocean Science and Engineering, Shanghai Maritime University, Shanghai 201306, China.
Accurate riverbed information, including riverbed shape, sounding data and elevation data, is needed to simulate the process of flooding in flooded areas by using two-dimensional hydrodynamic model. DEM data is an important feature reflecting topographic changes and plays an important role in hydrological model analysis.However, in the plain area where DEM elevation changes are very small, the extraction and simulation of river network are of low accuracy in the process of hydrologic analysis, and there are great errors in watershed division. Taking the Mihe river basin, shouguang city, shandong province as the research object, based on WMS to abnormal proofreading is smoothing the center line of the river, get in line with the physical meaning of vector river network, the inversion to the original elevation data (DEM), and on this basis, with the river elevation information center line interpolation, construct a sounding data of river model, provide technical support for the two-dimensional hydrodynamic model.
Keywords: River center line; DEM; Riverbed construction; WMS; Mihe river basin; Abnormal point correction
How to cite this article:
Wang Yan. A Preliminary Study on Constructing the Bed Sounding Data from DEM. American Journal of Geographical Research and Reviews, 2020; 3:17. DOI:10.28933/ajgrr-2020-04-1005
1. The ISDR (International Strategy of Disaster Reduction) Secretariat. Living with Risk, A global review of disaster reduction initiatives, Preliminary version[R]. Geneva, July2002.
2. Mao Dehua,He Xinlin He Xinguang,et al.Review and prospect of research on flood risk analysis at home and abroad (Ⅰ) :status quo of research on risk analysis of flood hazard[J].Journal of Natural Disasters,2009,18(1):1-2.
3. Tith MA. Floodplain determination using HEC-RAS and geographic information system. Austin (TX): Taylor & Francis, Taylor & Francis.1999.
4. Ghanim, A.A.J. Simulation of flood inundation of a low lying area of Ma’abar town in Yemen using remote sensing and GIS[J]. Journal of Engineering and Applied Science, v 59, n 3, p 247-264, June 2012; ISSN: 11101903
5. Rahmati, Omid,Zeinivand, Hossein,Besharat, Mosa. Flood hazard zoning in Yasooj region, Iran, using GIS and multi-criteria decision anal-ysis. Geomatics, Natural Hazards and Risk, v 7, n 3, p 1000-1017, May 3, 2016; ISSN: 19475705, E-ISSN: 19475713; DOI:10.1080/19475705.2015.1045043
6. Xinag Suyu, Chen Jun, Wei Wenqiu. Urban Flood Submerging Simulation Analysis Based on Gis[J]. EARTH SCIENCE,1995, 20(5), 575-5 80.
7. Ge Xiaoping, Xu Youpeng, Zhang Qi, Zhang Lifeng. A method for flood submerged area simulation based on GIS[J]. Advances In Water Science,2002,13(4),456-460. DOI:10.14042/j.cn ki.32.1309.2002.04.011.
8. Ding Zhixiong,Li Jiren,Li Lin.Method for flood submergence analysis based on GIS grid model[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering 2004,6(6), 56-67. DOI:10.13243/j.cnki.slxb.2004.06.010.
9. Jiang Ling, Tang Guoan, Wang Chun,et al. Fast and Accurate Data Extraction of Flood Submerged Area Based on F-DEM[J].Journal of Geo-Information Science,2013,15(1),68-73. DOI: 10.3724/SP.J.1047.2013.00068.
10. Wang Xianjun, Liu Guangxu.Watershed Extraction and Flood Inundation Simulation of Hilly Area in South China:Taking the Upstream of Gan River for Example[J]. China Rural Water and Hydropower,2017,5,161-169. DOI:1007-22 84( 2017) 05-0161-05.
11. Zhang Min,Liu Qingsheng,Liu Gaohuan. Extraction method and application analysis of river network based on digital elevation model[J]. Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences, 2011,39(2), 5-9. DOI:10.15889/j.issn.1002-1302.2011.02.012
12. Zhao Yuanyang,Ding Yongsheng,Sun Dan,et al. Watershed hydrology analysis based on Arcpy programming modified DEM[J]. Journal of Dalian Maritime Univ. 2016,42(04):55-60.
13. Wang Jianhu, Hao Zhenchun, Li Li. Extraction of drainage structure from digital elevation model by combination with raster river network[J]. Journal of Hehai University (Natural Sciences ),2005,33(2):119-122.
14. Yang Song, Wang Shangdong, Zhuo Zhong-wen,et al. Research on Extraction of Watershed River Network Based on DEM Enhanced by Digital River System[J]. Journal of Water Resources and Architectural Engineering,2013,11( 2),123-126.
15. Meng Qinghai, Han Mei, Zhao Minghua,et al. A PRELIMINARY STUDY OF THE MIHE RIVER ALLUVIAL DILUVIAL FAN AND THE PALAEOCHANNELS[J]. JOURNAL OF SHANDONG NORMAL UNIVERSITY (NATURAL SCIENCE), 1999,14(1),46-50
17. Zhao Jian,Jia Zhonghua,Luo Zhi.Extracted catchment properties from DEM using ARCGIS [J]. Journal of Water Resources and Water Engineering,2006,17(1):74–76.
18. Wang Li,Li Haiqiang,Ma Fang,et al. Extraction Method of Basin Drainage Network Based on SWAT Model[J]. China Water & Wastewater, 2014,30(13),92-95.
19. Research System Inc. Rivertools user’s guide ［EB /OL].[2009–04 –06 ]. http: / /www.rivertool s. com / .
20. Kang Jun,Sun Jia,Chen Bingyan. Automated Extraction of Watershed Characteristics Based on Archydro Tools:A Case Study of Fujiang Wa[J]. Journal of Southwest China Normal University(Natural Science Edition),2017,42(6), 83-86. DOI:10.13718/j.cnki.xsxb.2017.06.015.
21. FORMETTA G，ANTONELLO A，FRANCESCHI S，et al．Hydrological modelling with components: A GIS-based open-source framework[J]. Envi-ronmental Modelling＆Software,2014,55:190－ 200．
22. Maidment D.GIS and Hydrological modeling:an assessment of progress. In:Third International Conference on GIS and Environmental Modeling[J]. Santa Fe,NM,1996:20-25
23. Chen Jiabing,Li Huiguo, ZHeng Daxian,et al. A Study on the Classification of Watersheds in Fu-jian Province Based on DEM[J]. Geo-Information Science, 2007.9(2) :97-77.
24. Turcotte R,Fortin J P,Rousseau A N. Determination of the drainage structure of a watershed using a digital elevation model and a digital river and lake network[J]. Journal of Hydrology,2001.240:225-242.
25. Huili Chen, Qiuhua Liang, Yong Liu, Shuguang Xie. Hydraulic correction method (HCM) to enhance the efficiency of SRTM DEM in flood modeling[J]. Journal of Hydrology, 2018, 5(556): 56-70.
26. Song Xiangyang,Wu Faqi. Research of Soil and Water Conservation. Research of Soil and Water Conservation,2010,17(5),45-50.
27. He Xiaohui,Chen Nan. Stream Network Extraction Based on Digital Elevation Model Data of Regular Grids[J]. Remote Sensing Information, 2015,30(1), 134-138.