Review Article of American Journal of Cancer Research and Reviews
Research progress of cervical cancer
Xizi Yan1*, Lijuan Li1, Qian Zhang2, Chengming Yang3
1College of Medicine, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
2College of Arts & Communication, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
3College of Hydraulic & Environmental Engineering, China Three Gorges University, Yichang 443002
Cervical cancer is a common malignant tumor of the female reproductive system. Its incidence is second only to breast cancer, and it is gradually becoming younger. Because it has great harm to women’s physical and mental health, and its related research has been the focus of public attention, we decided to conduct research on the pathogenesis, prevention and intervention, detection methods, treatment methods, and postoperative effects of cervical cancer Summary discussion.
Keywords:Cervical cancer; Pathogenesis preventive intervention; Testing method; Treatment method
How to cite this article:
Xizi Yan, Lijuan Li, Qian Zhang, Ch-engming Yang.Research progress of cervical cancer. American Journal of Cancer Research and Review-s, 2020; 4:10. DOI:10.28933/ajocrr-2020-01-1505
1. Ferlay J, Soerjomataram I，Ervik M,et al. GLOBOCAN 2012 v1. 0，Cancer Incidence and Mor-tality Worldwide: IARC CancerBase No. 11
2. [Internet]. Lyon，France: International Agency for Research on Cancer，2013. http: / /globocan. iarc. fr ( 6 October 2014，date last accessed) .
3. Chen W，Zheng R，Baade PD，et al. Cancer statistics in China，2015[J]. CA Cancer J Clin， 2016，66( 2):115-132.
4. Hariri S，Steinau M，Rinas A，et al．HPV gen-otypes in high grade cervical lesions and inva-sive cervical carcinoma as detected by two commercial DNA assays，North Carolina，2001-2006［J］．PLoS One，2012，7( 3):e34044．
5. Nan Wang, Rong Ma, Jianzhong Wu, Xiaoping Gao , Yibin Lu, Lijun Zhao, Jing Xue, Jinxiong She, Mingfang He. Pathogenesis of cervical cancer、 Diagnosis and treatment progress[J].Chinese Journal of Cancer Surgery,2013, 5(2):121-124.
6. Jinghui Liu, Jiao Yang, Yanrong Hao. Advances in early prevention and vaccine application of cervical cancer [J]. Chinese Journal of New Medicine,2019,12(4):377-380.
7. Berti FCB，Pereira APL，Cebinelli GCM，et al． The role of interleukin 10 in human papil-loma virus infection and progression to cervical carcinoma [J].Cytokine Growth Factor Rev ， 2017，34:1-13
8. Ding Ma. Application of precision medicine in the prevention and treatment of cervical cancer[J]. Journal of Practical Obstetrics and Gyne-cology， 2017，33(6):404-407.
9. Huachun Rao, Sida Wei. Research Progress of Cervical Cancer Related Susceptibility Genes [J].Henan Medical Research, 2018,27 (22):408 7-4089.
10. Yangchun Du, Yanju Xiao, Hongyu Zheng, Xiaoyan Wang, Chunmei Xu, Haining Chen. Correlation between color Doppler ultrasound Adler classification and clinicopathological parameters of cervical cancer. Guangdong Medical Journal,2019,40(11):1573-1578.
11. Jinwen Liu, Bofeng Huang, Jingcong Chen, Yongzhi Liu. Application of new MRI technology in clinical staging of cervical cancer. Maternal and Child Health Care of China,2019(9):2147-2149.
12. Xianming Feng, Huanwei Chen, Ruihong Lv, et al. Effects of neoadjuvant chemotherapy combined with apatinib on the expression of microvessel density in cervical cancer[J]. Bethune Medical Journal，2018,16(2):125-127.
13. Jiajia Yan, Dazhong Liao. Clinical observation of Fuzheng granule in treating leukopenia after simultaneous chemoradiotherapy of cervical cancer. World latest medical information abstract (electronic version), 2019(12):138-139.
14. Junluan Gao, Huanfang Fan, Chunxia Sun, Xuezhen Wang.Analysis of the efficacy of Ba-zhen Decoction combined with radiotherapy on advanced cervical cancer. China Journal of Basic Medicine in Traditional Chinese Medicine,2013, 19(8):964-965.
15. Jinlan Fu. Clinical Study of Bazhen Decoction in Reducing Side Effects of Chemotherapy in Patients with Breast Cancer[J].Zhejiang Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine，2012,47(10):727．
16. Hong Chen, Xiaohong Zhou, Guoquan Lu, Wei Xiong. Clinical study of cisplatin powder injection combined with docetaxel injection in the treatment of advanced cervical cancer[J].Chinese Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2017,33(21):2117-2119.
17. Xiaoling Qin, Yuling Jia, Zhiming Suo, Lirong Niu. Clinical effect of microwave deep hyperthermia plus concurrent chemoradiotherapy on advanced cervical cancer[J]. Modern Oncology,2016, 24(6):971-973.
18. Xiurong Xie, et al. Therapeutic effect of ethacridine lactate wet compress on perineum radiation dermatitis caused by cervical cancer radiotherapy[J]. Nursing Research，2016，30(2):240-242．
19. Wanqin Zhou． Observation of curative effect of fusidic acid cream on cervical cancer with wet radiation dermatitis [J]. Nursing Practice and Research，2014，11(1):137-138．
20. Jinyun Zan. Impact of continuous nursing intervention on quality of life of patients with cervical cancer after discharge from hospital. Journal of Practical Clinical Nursing (electronic version)), 2019(27):129-129.
21. Ya Zhuo. Health education for patients with cervical cancer discharged after surgery. General care, 2010, 8(29):2721-2722.