Research Article of American Journal of Social and Educational Sciences
The Research of Xi Jinping’s Thought of a Community of Human Destiny from the Perspective of Chinese Culture
Qiao Li1, Wang Jiayan2, Liu Huiwen3, Wang Jiabin4*
1School of Economics and Management, Guangxi Normal University, Guilin, Guangxi 541000; 2English Teaching and Research Office of Shandong Mengyin Daigu Central School, Linyi, Shandong 276000; 3School of Marxism, Xinjiang University, Urumqi 830000; 4Dalian University of Technology in a new era of learning Research Center for Socialism with Chinese Characteristics, Dalian 116000, Liaoning.
Xi Jinping is a great leader who knows Chinese history and Chinese culture, and he is also a firm supporter of the excellent traditional Chinese culture. The dialectical absorption and criticism of Xi Jinping’s thought of a community with a shared future for mankind integrates the essence of the Chinese culture, and contains the profound heritage of Chinese culture. Deeply understanding and grasping the rich connotation of Chinese culture and the value of the times will help provide useful reference for the world, provide cultural accumulation and support for Xi Jinping’s thought of a community with a shared future for mankind, and create a new era for the ideal new era of harmony and harmony in the community with a shared future for mankind. Xi Jinping, with his profound historical accumulation and national studies, actively explores the positive ways of life and governance in the Chinese Hehe culture, and resonates with the contemporary era, and proposes a new concept and initiative of a community with a shared future for mankind, and promotes the construction of global politics and security, Economy, culture, and ecology. A community of shared future to promote the building of a world of lasting peace, universal security, common prosperity, openness, inclusiveness, clean and beautiful world, so as to realize the beauty of permanent and peaceful development of mankind that “open peace for all generations” and “seek great harmony for the world” Vision.
The proceeding from his profound accumulation of Chinese studies, Xi Jinping shows the unique charm of the Chinese culture to the world through the telling of “Chinese stories”, and pro-motes the “peaceful development, harmonious coexistence, and win-win cooperation of different civilizations” by advocating the tolerance and mutual learning of different civilizations “, forming an important idea to promote the construction of a community with a shared future for man-kind. Xi Jinping’s idea of a community with a shared future for mankind is based on absorbing the essence of Chinese culture, focusing on internalizing the requirements of the new era, and forming a value, international outlook, and order concept through the refinement and sublimation of theory and practice. It has rich Chinese cultural connotation. It not only shows distinctive Chinese characteristics, but also contains the common value pursuit of all mankind. It has been written into UN resolutions many times. It has been enriched with global cooperation concepts and practices such as the “Belt and Road” initiative. Changes in the global governance system, the construction of a new type of international relations and common value norms for the new international order.
Keywords: Xi Jinping; a community with a shared future for man-kind; Chinese harmonious culture; cultural origin; multidimensional analysis
How to cite this article:
Qiao Li, Wang Jiayan, Liu Huiwen, Wang Jiabin. The Research of Xi Jinping’s Thought of a Community of Human Destiny from the Perspective of Chinese Culture. American Journal of Social and Educational Sciences, 2021; 2:7. DOI: 10.28933/ajses-2021-02-1005
1. Zhang Liwen. Chinese traditional culture and a community of shared future for mankind[M]. Bei-jing: Renmin University of China Press, 2018.
2. Xi Jinping. Zhijiang New Language [M]. Hang-zhou: Zhejiang People’s Publishing House, 2007:150.
3. Xiang Xianbiao. The beauty of harmony lies inthe difference [N]. China Discipline Inspection and Supervision News, 2017-02-27 (05).
4. Cheng Siyuan: “Promoting the Spirit of Chinese Harmony Culture from Generation to Genera-tion—For the “Project for Promoting Chinese Harmony Culture”, People’s Daily. June 28, 1997
5. Han Qingxiang. A community with a shared fu-ture for mankind and a new Chinese civilization [N]. Learning Times, 2017-06-26 (01).
6. Liu Chuanlei, Chen Miao, Zhao Ying. Theoretical tracing and practical exploration of college stu-dent education under the background of the new era[M]. Xuzhou: China University of Mining and Technology Press, 2018: 112.
7. Xue Tao. Xi Jinping uses the culture of “har-mony” to build a community of shared future for mankind [EB/OL]. Xinhuanet,http://www.xinhuanet.com/politics/2015-08/08/c_128106637.htm
8. Xue Tao. Xi Jinping uses the culture of “har-mony” to build a community of shared future for mankind [EB/OL]. Xinhuanet, http://www.xinhuanet.com/politics/2015-08/08/c_128106637.htm
9. Wang Liyong. Contribute to the wisdom of tradi-tional Chinese culture and promote the construc-tion of a community with a shared future for man-kind[J]. Party Literature, 2018 (01): 7.
10. Harmony and coexistence, Xi Jinping proposed the global governance [EB/OL]. China Daily Net, http://china.chinadaily.com.cn/2016-09/03/con-tent_26690101.htm
11. Zhang Lei. Harmony and symbiosis, harmony and mutual aid [N]. Economic Daily, 2016-09-05 (08).
12. Xi Jinping. Building a community with a shared future for mankind together-a speech at the United Nations headquarters in Geneva [N]. People’s Daily, 2017-01-20 (07).
13. Qiao Qingju. Xi Jinping’s Ecological Civilization Thought [J] Red Flag Digest, 2016 (10): 16.
14. Jeanne Hoffman. China’s Search for the Future: A Genealogical Approach[J].Futures, 2013(11).
15. Li Baodong. Persist in open development, deepen cooperation and win-win cooperation, and join hands to build a community with a shared future for mankind[J].求是,2018(10).
16. Jia Fei. The cultural connotation of the idea of a community with a shared future for mankind. [N]. Economic Daily, 2019-03-14 (16).
17. Huang Zhen. New knowledge and new percep-tion: the cultural character of the concept of a community with a shared future for mankind [EB/OL]. People’s Daily Online,http://news.xmnn.cn/xmnn/2018/09/06/1004212 84.shtml.
18. Zhou Min. Towards a community with a shared future for mankind: a comparative cultural per-spective[J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong Uni-versity (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 2019 (02): 73.
19. Ning Jiangbing. “Concord Wanbang” and a com-munity of shared future for mankind[N]. Fujian Daily, 2018-01-08 (11).
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.