Review Article of Global Journal of Arts and Humanities
Research on the cross boundary Integration of Scientific & Technological Innovation and Artistic Creation
College of Humanities, Tianjin Polytechnic University
The art and technology have a natural relationship, it can be said that the history of art is also the history of science and technology. The development of science and technology has expanded the space for the development of art and formed a new interactive relationship between art recipients and art creators. Therefore, in the future social development, the interaction and combination of art and technology will give both sides infinite vitality.
Keywords: Art; Science & Technology; VR
How to cite this article:
Guolong Wei. Research on the cross boundary Integration of Scientific & Technological Innovation and Artistic Creation. Global Journal of Art-s and Humanities, 2019, 2:8. DOI:10.28933/gjah-2019-06-2806
1. Xu Shunzhi. A brief analysis of the relationship between technology and art in interactive media design [J]. Journal of journalism research, 2015.
2. He Ying. On the integration of technology and art in new media art [J]. Technology and innovation, 2014 (02).
3. Zhang Yanling. New media art [M]. Beijing: science press, 2005.
4. Wang Hongliang. Visual communication and media application. Communication university of China press, 2009.
5. Zhu Mingjian. Research on creativity in design art-taking animation industry creativity as an example [J]. Art and design (theory), 2012 (12).
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.