Review Article of Global Journal of Arts and Humanities
“Language”, “Image” and “Meaning” of the Film Dubbing Art — a Case Study of THE SOUND
School of Humanities, Tiangong University
Recently, with the popularity of the TV program THE SOUND and the similar voice competition TV performance , dubbing actors and this industry are coming into the public notice gradually. Dating back to the pre-Qin dynasty, the theory of “Language”, “Image” and “Meaning” has appeared in the traditional Chinese art. For instance, “Language” cannot convey “Meaning” entirely; form “Image” to complete “Meaning”; gain “Meaning” and ignore “Image”. The relationship among them is the dialectical unity. Artists are required to integrate the three things organically in the artistic creation, creating excellent works of art. Film dubbing art is a kind of artistic creation, so this paper will take the TV program THE SOUND as an example to analyze how the dubbing actors use the three aspects of “Language”, “Image” and “Meaning” flexibly.
Keywords: Film dubbing; Artistic language; Artistic image; Artistic implication
How to cite this article:
Luosha Zhang. “Language”, “Image” and “Meaning” of the Film Dubbing Art-a Case Study of THE SOUND . Global Journal of Arts and Humanities, 2020; 3:15. DOI: 10.28933/gjah-2020-05-2005
1. Wang Mingjun. Film and television dubbing art [M]. Communication university of China press, 2007.
2. Peng Jixiang. Introduction to art [M]. Peking Uni-versity Press，2006(08)：320.
3. Wang Yuling .Introduction to art[M].Posts and Telecom Press,2013.09.
4. Zhang Song. Read to learn[M]. Communication University of China press,2010.
5. Wang Jianhong. Introduction to art[M]. Culture and art press,2010.
6. Zhang Hongxia. Study on the lack of artistic emotion in film dubbing[J]. Western broadcast television,2016,19.
7. Dong Xingcheng. On the artistic creation and diversified expression of film and television dubbing[J]. science and technology communi-cation,2018,07.
8. The importance of ideological implication in de-sign – implicit design language is used in post-ers[J].popular literature,2012(22)
9. A preliminary study on the pluralistic aesthetics of television[J]. Chinese television,2004(7)
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.